National Lottery Good Causes Awards 2022
Thank you for your entries. The applications portal is now closed.
We want to celebrate your inspiring work that you do within your community.
The National Lottery are seeking entries to this year’s Good Causes Awards. The competition will culminate with a National Final awards ceremony which will take place in Autumn 2022.
Who can enter this year’s awards?
You can enter the National Lottery Good Causes Awards if you or your organisation, project or club has received funding through the following National Lottery part-funded schemes between 2017-2021:
- Sports – Sports Capital Programme or any funding issued through Sport Ireland
- Arts & Culture – Any funding provided through the Arts Council of Ireland
- Heritage – Any funding provided through the Heritage Council of Ireland.
- Youth – Funding issued by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (i.e. UBU Your Place, Your Space grants, Targeted Youth Funding Schemes or Youth Information Centre’s)
- Health – Funding from the HSE National Lottery Grant Scheme
- Community – Any National Lottery part-funded scheme administered by Department of Rural & Community Development (Senior Alert Schemes or Scheme to Support National Organisations (SSNO)
- Irish Language – Any Irish Language support provided through the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media