National Lottery Good Causes Awards 2023
Entries are now officially open
We want to celebrate your inspiring work that you do within your community.
The National Lottery are seeking entries to this year’s Good Causes Awards. The competition will culminate with a National Final awards ceremony which will take place in October 2023.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st March.
Who can enter this year’s awards?
You can enter the National Lottery Good Causes Awards if you or your organisation, project or club has received funding through the following National Lottery part-funded schemes between 2018-2022:
- Sport: Sports Capital Programme Grants or any funding issued through Sport Ireland
- Arts & Culture: Any funding provided through the Arts Council of Ireland
- Heritage: Any funding provided through the Heritage Council of Ireland
- Youth: Any funding issued by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (i.e. UBU Your Place, Your Space grants, Targeted Youth Funding Schemes or Youth Information Centre’s)
- Health: Any Grants issued through the HSE National Lottery Grant Scheme
- Community: Any National Lottery part-funded scheme administered by Department of Rural & Community Development (Senior Alert Schemes or Scheme to Support National Organisations (SSNO)
- Irish Language: Any Irish Language support provided through the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media