We are committed to operating the National Lottery in a socially responsible way. Our aim is to provide exciting and engaging lottery games that bring fun and entertainment to everyone, while ensuring as far as possible that individuals play within their means and that vulnerable and persons less than 18 years of age are protected.Read more
- Do I have to be a Republic of Ireland resident to open an account?
- Yes, in order to register and create an account, you must be a Republic of Ireland resident.
- How old do I have to be to register?
- To register and play, you must be aged 18 years or older.
- Do I have to add money to my wallet when I register?
- No. However, in order to begin playing the games and to win prizes, you must add money to your wallet.
- Do I need to supply ID when I register?
- No. However, in order to be able to claim certain prizes you would need to verify your account by providing ID.
- How quickly can I play online after registering?
- In order to begin playing the games and to win prizes, you must add money to your wallet.
Do you need help?
Contact us on 1890 244 344 or email us at [email protected] our office hours are from 9:30am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.