Instant Win Games
The Christmas Cracker
- Prize: Win up to €100,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.5
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
4 games to play for your chance to win Christmas Cash prizes up to €100,000!
At the start of the game the player is presented with Games 1 & 2 active and displayed within the first tab ('GAMES 1 & 2'). Games 3 & 4 are accessible from the second tab shown to the the left of the screen ('GAMES 3 & 4'). The player navigates between the sets of games by clicking/tapping the relevant tab.
GAME 1: Highest Value Wins
- There are four sections to play.
- In each section, click/tap to reveal a 'YOURS' grid, a 'THEIRS' grid and an associated prize amount.
- Win the prize if the number of lights in the 'YOURS' grid is greater than 'THEIRS'.
GAME 2: Get 3 Number 8s to Win
- There are four rows to play.
- In each row, click/tap to reveal three numbers and an associated prize amount.
- Find three 8's in a row to win the prize.
GAME 3: Get a Total of 7 to Win
- There are four rows to play.
- In each row, click/tap to reveal two numbers, the sum of those numbers and an associated prize amount.
- Win the prize if the two numbers in a row add up to 7.
GAME 4: Find the Symbol to Win
- Click/tap to reveal one 'WINNING SYMBOL' and three 'YOUR SYMBOLS' each with an associated prize amount.
- Match the 'WINNING SYMBOL' to any of 'YOUR SYMBOLS' to win the associated prize.
Once all four games have been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “The Christmas Cracker” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with the game screen which displays two tabs designated ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ and ‘GAMES 3 & 4’.
- ‘GAME1’ Highest Value Wins
‘GAME 1’ has four sections with a prize available to be won in each section. In each section the Player clicks/taps on any area in the ‘YOURS’ grid and ‘THEIRS’ grid to reveal lights. If the number of lights in the ‘YOURS’ grid is greater than the number of lights in ‘THEIRS’ grid in ‘GAME 1’ then the Player wins the prize amount shown for that section.
- ‘GAME 2’ Get 3 Number 8s to Win
In ‘GAME 2’ the Player clicks/taps on each of the four rows designated ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’, ‘ROW 3’ and ‘ROW 4’ to reveal the numbers concealed under three snowball symbols and a prize amount. If the Player reveals the number eight three times in ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’, ‘ROW 3’ or ‘ROW 4’ in ‘GAME 2’ then the Player wins the prize amount shown for that row.
A Player can win up to eight Prizes across ‘GAMES 1 & 2’.
- ‘GAME 3’ Get a Total of 7 to Win
In ‘GAME 3’ the Player clicks/taps on each of the four rows designated ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’, ‘ROW 3’ and ‘ROW 4’ to reveal a simple numerical calculation concealed under Christmas baubles and a prize amount. If the sum of a calculation revealed on ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’, ‘ROW 3’ or ‘ROW 4’ in ‘GAME 3’ adds up to seven then the Player wins the corresponding prize amount shown for that row.
- ‘GAME 4’ Find the Symbol to Win
In ‘GAME 4’ the Player clicks/taps the icons under ‘WINNING SYMBOL’ and ‘YOUR SYMBOLS”. If the Player matches the ‘WINNING SYMBOL’ with any of the three revealed ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ in ‘GAME 4’ the Player wins the Prize associated with the matched symbol.
A Player can win up to seven Prizes across ‘GAMES 3 & 4’.
- The Player will win an amount equal to the total of all prizes won in ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’, ‘GAME 3’ and ‘GAME 4’.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?