Instant Win Games
Jewel 7s Doubler
- Prize: Win up to €21,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 3
- Game Price: €2.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Unveil a 7, win a prize... And maybe DOUBLE it!
At the start of play you're presented with a Game Play Window displaying 8 games. Each game has an associated jewel symbol and a prize panel.
Click on the prize panel or jewel to start each game
Under each jewel symbol, a number between 1 and 9 will be revealed.
- If a GREEN 7 is revealed, the amount revealed in the associated prize panel for that game is won.
- If a GOLDEN 7 is revealed, the amount won is double the amount revealed in the associated prize panel for that game.
Once the game has been played a Finish button will appear, the game is not completed until the Finish button has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Jewel 7s Doubler is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Jewel 7s Doubler” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player is then presented with a Jewel 7s Doubler Game Play Window which is comprised of eight ‘Games’ (‘Game 1’ – ‘Game 8’). Each ‘Game’ has an associated jewel symbol and a prize panel, which appear to the right hand side of the relevant ’Game’. The Player clicks on each jewel symbol to reveal a number between 1 and 9
- If in any try the Player reveals a GREEN 7, the prize amount revealed in the associated prize panel for that game is won.
- If in any Game the Player reveals a ‘GOLDEN 7’ symbol, the text ‘x2’ will also appear in the Prize Panel to indicate that the Prize displayed will be doubled.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance.
The outcome of a play is predetermined randomly every time you start a new game.
Your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!