Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €50,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.67
- Game Price: €5.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance.
Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
The new look Cashword Bonus with €50,000 to be won in an instant!
- There are eighteen "?" symbols to click and uncover in the "Your Letters" panel.
- Under each "?" symbol is a unique letter. When a letter is revealed, any instances of it in the Cashword grid and in the Bonus area are highlighted automatically.
- If you complete at least 3 words on the Cashword, you win the corresponding prize amount indicated in the Prize Table.
- If you complete any word in the Bonus area, you win the corresponding prize amount next to it.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Cashword Bonus is 1 in 2,000,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Cashword Bonus” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with 18 game tiles within the ‘YOUR LETTERS’ panel and two games. ‘GAME 1’ consists of a crossword grid and the ‘PRIZE TABLE FOR GAME 1’ listing the prize amounts for completing three words, four words, five words, six words, seven words, eight words, nine words and ten words in the crossword grid. The ‘BONUS GAME’ consists of seven single words, ranging in length incrementally from three to nine letters, each word with an associated prize panel.
- The Player is required to tap/click a question mark tile within the ‘YOUR LETTERS’ play area which will then turn to reveal a unique letter. Once the letter is revealed, any instances of that letter will be highlighted automatically on the crossword grid in ‘GAME 1’ and in the ‘BONUS GAME’ play area. The Player is then required to select another question mark tile. This continues until all eighteen ‘YOUR LETTERS’ have been revealed.
- The aim of the game is to complete words by matching all the letters contained within a word displayed on the crossword grid in ‘GAME 1’and/or by matching all the letters contained within a single word in the ‘BONUS GAME’.
- When the Player completes three or more words on the crossword grid in ‘GAME 1’, the Player will win the corresponding prize displayed in the ‘PRIZE TABLE FOR GAME 1’. When the Player completes a word in the ‘BONUS GAME’ the Player will win the corresponding prize for that word.
- The Player can win one Prize in ‘GAME 1’ and up to seven Prizes in the ‘BONUS GAME’. In the event of multiple wins on a “Cashword Bonus” play the Player is entitled to the sum of all Prizes won.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.