Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €50,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.95
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
Go bingo wild with cash prizes up to €50,000 to be won!
- You are awarded 7 Picks at the start of the game.
- For each Pick, select one of three question mark icons to reveal five balls.
- Any revealed numbers that appear on the Bingo Card will be automatically marked off.
- Any cash prizes revealed are won instantly! These will be added into your ‘Instant Win’ meter.
- Any Bingoing Wild icons revealed will be placed in the corresponding position around the Bingo Card until these line up on both axis to activate ‘BINGOING WILD’, where the numbers that appear where these lines cross will be automatically marked off.
- Complete horizontal or vertical lines on the Bingo Card to win the prize shown in the Prize Table.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Bingoing Wild is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Bingoing Wild” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- When the Player selects the ‘Play’ button the Player is presented with a Game Play Window displaying the following:
Three unrevealed play ‘?’ icons
‘PICKS LEFT’ meter displaying 7 picks at the start of the Game.
A 5 X 5 ‘Bingo Card’ containing 25 unique numbers from the range 1 to 75 (inclusive), with each horizontal and vertical line displaying an associated coloured ‘Bingoing Wild’ icon.
A prize table containing 9 winning tiers
An ‘Instant Win’ prize area displaying the total of any cash prizes revealed.
- The Player commences a ‘Bingoing Wild’ Play with seven ‘Picks’.
- The Player must click on any one of the three ‘?’ icons to reveal five bingo balls where each will contain any one of the following:
Number(s) from the range 1 to 75 (inclusive)
Instant Win prize (of varying value)
‘Bingoing Wild’ icon
- If a Player reveals any numbers that match with a number on the ‘Bingo Card’ then those numbers on the ‘Bingo Card’ will be marked off automatically.
- If a Player reveals any ‘Bingoing Wild’ icon then the corresponding icon(s) on the perimeter of the ‘Bingo Card’ will highlight.
- If a Player reveals a cash Prize(s) it will be added to the total in the ‘Instant Win’ Prize area.
- If a Player achieves a ‘Bingoing Wild’ icon on both the horizontal and vertical axis of the ‘Bingo Card’ it will trigger the ‘Bingoing Wild’ feature. At this point an animation occurs whereby the ‘Bingoing Wild’ logo appears on screen whilst the ‘Bingoing Wild’ icons animate. Then each of the associated lines highlight in the relevant colour of the ‘Bingoing Wild’ icon and the number(s) at the point(s) at which the coordinates meet are marked on the ‘Bingo Card’.
- Once the revealed ‘Bingo Balls’ have been processed the unrevealed play icons will appear again and a third icon will animate to allow the Player to ‘Pick’ another ‘?’ icon. This process repeats until all ‘Picks’ have been taken.
- The aim of the game is to complete horizontal or vertical lines on the ‘Bingo Card’ to win the associated Prize in the Prize Table or reveal an Instant Win Prize to win that amount.
- A Player can win up to two prizes on a single ‘Bingoing Wild’ Play (by completing one or more lines on the Bingo Card and winning one or more Instant Win prizes) in which case the Player will be entitled to the sum of all prizes won.
- Once all seven ‘Picks’ have been taken the game ends and a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.