Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €50,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.67
- Game Price: €5.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
6 cards to play, up to €50,000 to be won!
When the game begins, tap the ‘LET’S PLAY BINGO’ button on the Bingo machine to commence the Bingo draw.
Complete one horizonal line, two horizontal lines or a Full House on any card to win a prize.
Once the Game has been played a Finish button will appear; The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “90 Bingo” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window displaying six ‘Bingo Cards’ and a Bingo machine. Each ‘Bingo Card’ displays fifteen numbers from the range 1 to 90.
- The Player must tap the ‘LET’S PLAY BINGO’ button on the Bingo machine to commence the Bingo draw and start the game. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it.
- During the draw, fifty balls are drawn from the Bingo machine one by one, and displayed in the holding area to the left and right of the Bingo machine. The matching numbers are then automatically marked off on the ‘Bingo Cards’.
- The aim of the game is to complete one horizontal ‘LINE’, two horizontal ‘LINES’ or a ‘FULL HOUSE’ (three horizontal ‘LINES’) on an individual ‘Bingo Card’ to win a prize. The prize won is revealed on the relevant ‘Bingo Card(s)’ at the end of the Game.
- The Player may win a Prize on each individual ‘Bingo Card’ in which case he/she will be entitled to the sum of all prizes won.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear when all fifty numbers have been drawn, and where appropriate, have been marked on all six of the ‘Bingo Cards’. The ‘FINISH’ button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘FINISH’ button has been pressed.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!