Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €50,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.96
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
The best cracker you'll pull this christmas, win up to €50,000!
- There are nine crackers to click and uncover
- In each cracker is a prize amount.
- If 3 of the same prize amounts are revealed, you win that amount.
- If 3 sets of two matching cash amounts are revealed, then the Big Present is unlocked.
- From the Big Present, select one of the three small presents to win a guaranteed prize.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Winter Winner is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Winter Winner” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- When the Player selects the ‘Play’ button an interactive graphic is presented to the Player on the Game Play Window displaying a 3 x 3 grid with nine ‘Christmas Cracker’ play icons and a separate big present ‘Bonus Box’ with a padlock around it.
- The aim of the Game is to match three cash amounts or reveal three sets of 2 like amounts in the 3 x 3 grid to unlock the ‘Bonus Box’.
- When the Player clicks on a ‘Christmas Cracker’ play icon, it animates to reveal a cash amount. The Player must click all nine ‘Christmas Cracker’ play icons. If the Player reveals three matching cash amounts the Player wins that amount.
- The Player can choose to reveal the unrevealed play icons in any order.
- If the Player reveals three sets of two matching cash amounts in the 3 x 3 grid the Player will unlock the ‘Bonus Box’. The Player then clicks the ‘Bonus Box’ to reveal three ‘Gift Box’ play icons. The Player must then select one of the three ‘Gift Box’ play icons to reveal a cash amount. The cash amount revealed will match one of the cash amounts already revealed in the 3 x 3 grid and therefore guarantees a winning outcome as there are now three matching cash amounts on screen. The Player will win that amount.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.