Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.86
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance.
Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
Click on each of the Boxes to reveal a cash amount or the Chilli icon.
Reveal 3 of the same amount to win that amount.
Any win achieved will be placed into the Prize Pot and you will be awarded 3 new Boxes to click and reveal.
Double the value of your Prize Pot by revealing a Chilli icon.
Once all cash amounts have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Mexican Moolah is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Mexican Moolah” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window which displays nine (9) ‘Box’ play icons in a 3 x 3 configuration, a ‘PRIZE POT’ meter, used to display any banked wins and a ‘DOUBLER’ panel containing doubler Icon required to double any banked wins.
- The aim of the game is to reveal three (3) matching cash amounts to win/bank that amount and/or reveal a ‘Chili Doubler’ icon to double any banked prize(s).
- Any of the following ten cash amounts can be revealed from the ‘Box’ play icons: €3, €5, €10, €20, €30, €50, €100, €500, €1k (€1,000) or €30k (€30,000).
- To commence Play the Player must click one of the nine (9) ‘Box’ play icons to reveal a cash amount or a ‘Chili Doubler’. The play icons can be clicked in any order. If a Player matches three cash amounts he wins that amount and the Prize achieved is automatically transferred into the ‘PRIZE POT’.
- Once the Prize is banked, the game will remove the three prize winning reveals and replace them with three new ‘Box’ play icons from which to reveal more cash amounts or the ‘Chilli Doubler’ icon if not already revealed. No more than one (1) instance of the ‘Chili Doubler’ icon can appear within a game.
- If a Player reveals a ‘Chili Doubler’ icon from one of the play icons, this will remain on screen. The chili icon with the DOUBLER panel will aminate to show that any banked wins will be doubled.
- Once all the visible ‘Box’ play icons have been revealed and there are no instances of three of the same cash amounts, the game will transition to the game end screen.
- A Player can win up to ten (10) times in any Game.
- Once the game ends one of the following messages (depending on the prize value won) indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
CONGRATULATIONS YOU’VE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, which will be posted to the address specified in your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and your Identification Information (if not previously provided). If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ subject to completion of a satisfactory validation process, including but not limited to your Identification Information.