Instant Win Games
Merry Multiplier 20x
- Prize: Win up to €100,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.67
- Game Price: €5.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance.
Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
At the start of play, you'll see a set of 5 Star icons and 20 Present icons.
Click on the Stars to reveal your numbers.
Click on each Present to reveal a winning number and a related prize.
If a winning number matches any of your numbers, you win the corresponding amount.
If a ‘20X’ symbol is revealed, a prize value equal to 20 times the stated prize is won.
Once all winning numbers and your numbers have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Merry Multiplier 20X is 1 in 2,000,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register online from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Merry Multiplier 20X” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window displaying a set of five ‘Star’ icons designated ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and a set of twenty ‘PRESENT’ icons designated ‘YOUR NUMBERS’. The Player must click on each icon to reveal a number and associated Prize.
- The aim of the Game is to match any of the numbers revealed under ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to any of the numbers revealed under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win the prize amount shown appended to the matched number under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’, and/or reveal a ‘20X’ symbol under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win twenty times the prize amount revealed appended to the ‘20X’ symbol.
- The Player can click on the icons in any order to reveal ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and ‘YOUR NUMBERS’. Any matching number(s) will be highlighted in both the designated ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and the ‘YOUR NUMBERS’.
- If the Player reveals a ‘20X’ symbol then the symbol animates to reveal a sum equal to twenty times the amount appended to the ‘20X’ symbol.
- The Player has twenty chances to match any number under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to any number under ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and/or reveal a ‘20X’ symbol to win a prize.
- The Player will win an amount equal to the total of all prizes revealed in the Game.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.