Instant Win Games
Mega 777 Multiplier
- Prize: Win up to €350,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.83
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
There are five individual rows to reveal.
In each Row, click anywhere to reveal five play icons and an associated prize amount.
Reveal three connected 7s in any row to win the prize revealed for that row.
Reveal three connected 7s in any column to win €2.
Reveal a special blue 7 in a winning combination to win 7 TIMES the prize for the relevant row/column.
There are nine Question Mark panels to reveal.
Click each individual panel to reveal a number between 0 and 7 inclusive.
Once all three numbers in a line have been revealed, the sum of those numbers will be revealed at the end of that line.
Any vertical or horizontal line(s) that add up to a total of 7 pay a prize as defined in the prize table (the more lines completed, the higher the prize).
Reveal a special blue 7 to multiply any prize won in Game 2 by 7 TIMES.
There are twelve play symbols to reveal.
Click each of the twelve ‘WAD OF CASH’ play icons to reveal a number and associated prize amount.
Reveal a white 7 symbol to win the prize below that number.
Reveal a special blue 7 symbol to win 7 TIMES the prize below that number.
Once all winning numbers and your numbers have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Mega 777 Multiplier is 1 in 2,000,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Mega 777 Multiplier” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window displaying three tabs in which to play ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’ and ‘GAME 3’.
- The first tab, ‘GAME 1’ is displayed on the screen and shows five rows labelled ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’, ‘ROW 3’, ‘ROW 4’ and ‘ROW 5’. Each row contains five unrevealed ‘Diamond’ icons and an associated ‘PRIZE’ panel along with a €2 prize panel which appears at the bottom of each of the five columns.
- The Player is required to click/tap any ‘Diamond’ icon or prize button on each ‘ROW’ to reveal five play symbols one by one from left to right and an associated Prize amount.
- If the Player reveals three silver 7 symbols connected in any row the Player wins the Prize revealed for that row.
- If the Player reveals three silver 7 symbols connected in any column the Player wins €2.
- If the Player reveals a blue 7 symbol in a winning combination in either a row or a column the Player wins seven times the Prize shown for the relevant row/column.
- Once ‘Game 1’ is complete the tab for ‘Game 1’ will either show the word ‘COMPLETED’ or the total prize amount won for ‘Game 1’.
- The Player can win up to eight Prizes in ‘Game 1’.
- The Player can then click in any order the second tab to display the ‘Game 2’ screen or the third tab to display the ‘Game 3’.
- When the Player clicks the ‘Game 2’ tab a 3 x 3 game play grid containing nine blue clickable panels each displaying a white question mark, six sum panels, three of which are displayed to the right of the rows and three at the base of each column and a prize table containing a prize amount for revealing ‘1 Line’, ‘2 Lines’, ‘3 Lines’, ‘4 Lines’ or ‘FULL HOUSE’.
- The Player is required to click/tap each of the nine ‘Question Mark’ icons to reveal the numbers in the vertical and horizontal lines. Once all the numbers have been revealed in the vertical and horizontal lines the sum of those numbers will appear at the end of each line. If the Player completes a vertical or horizontal line or lines that add up to seven the Player wins the associated Prize in the ‘Prize Table’.
- If the Player reveals a blue 7 symbol the Player wins seven times the Prize won in ‘Game 2’.
- Once ‘Game 2’ is complete the tab for ‘Game 2’ will either show the word ‘COMPLETED’ or the total prize amount won for ‘Game 2’.
- The Player can win only one (cumulative) Prize in ‘Game 2’.
- When the Player clicks/taps the ‘Game 3’ tab, twelve unrevealed ‘Wad of Cash’ icons along with an associated ‘Prize’ panel will appear on the screen.
- The Player is required to click/tap the twelve ‘Wad of Cash’ icons. If the Player reveals a silver 7 symbol the Player wins the Prize below that number.
- If the Player reveals a blue 7 symbol the Player wins seven times the Prize revealed for that number.
- The Player can win up to twelve Prizes in ‘Game 3’
- Once ‘Game 3’ is complete the tab for ‘Game 3’ will either show the word ‘COMPLETED’ or the total prize amount won for ‘Game 3’.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
- If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.