Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €50,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.99
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
- You start the game with six picks.
- For each pick, select one of the sixteen panels in the GRID to reveal a coloured icon or the GRID BLASTER play icon.
- Any adjacent icons of the same colour will also be collected, resulting in a CLUSTER. For each cluster revealed, a position will be awarded on the CLUSTER LADDER.
- For every coloured icon revealed, one position with in the same coloured prize row will light up in the prize table.
- If a GRID BLASTER icon is revealed, the game will randomly reveal between 3 and 11 coloured icons on the GRID, which may or may not result in a ‘Cluster’ and if so, the CLUSTER LADDER will increment by one position.
- Reveal three CLUSTERS to achieve the EXTRA PICKS award shown on the CLUSTER LADDER.
- Reveal a total of six CLUSTERS to win the INSTANT PRIZE shown at the top of the CLUSTER LADDER.
- Once you have collected at least two icons for each of the colours in the PRIZE TABLE, you will unlock the first POWER UP which will increase the prize values in the table.
- Increase the value of prizes further by collecting at least four icons for each of the colours and unlock the second POWER UP.
- Collect a full set of six like coloured icons in the PRIZE TABLE to win a prize.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Grid Blaster is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Grid Blaster” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- When the Player selects the ‘Play’ button an interactive graphic is presented to the Player on the Game Play Window displaying the following:
- The ‘Grid’. A 4 x 4 grid containing a total of sixteen panels each with a “?” label, which re-shuffle after each pick.
- The ‘Pick Counter’. A pick counter displaying ‘6 PICKS LEFT’ at the start of a new Game.
- The ‘Prize Table’. A prize table where each Prize is associated with a set of six coloured icons.
- The ‘Power Up’. Two columns of ‘POWER UP’ panels positioned in columns 2 and 4 on the ‘Prize Table’.
- The ‘Cluster Ladder’. A six position ladder which has a varied number of ‘Extra Picks’ and an ‘Instant Win’ prize value of €5, €7, €10 or €20.
- The Player is awarded six picks at the start of the Game. For each pick, the Player selects one of the sixteen panels in the ‘Grid’ to reveal a single coloured icon or the ‘GRID BLASTER’ play icon.
- If a single coloured icon is revealed, any connecting icons of the same colour will also be revealed and collected, resulting in a ‘Cluster’.
- For each ‘Cluster’ revealed, the game will light one position on the ‘Cluster Ladder’. If a Player lights up two more positions on the ‘CLUSTER LADDER’ the Player will win the number of extra picks displayed.
- If a Player lights up six positions on the ‘CLUSTER LADDER’ the Player will win an ‘Instant Prize’.
- If the Player reveals a ‘GRID BLASTER’ icon, the Game will randomly reveal between three and eleven coloured icons on the ‘Grid’, which may or may not result in a ‘Cluster’. If a ‘Cluster’ is revealed the ‘CLUSTER LADDER’ will increment by one position.
- For every coloured icon a Player reveals, one position within the same colour prize row will light up in the prize table.
- If a Player collects two of each of the seven coloured icons, the 1st ‘POWER UP’ (column 2) will light up and all Prizes (with the exception of the top Prize) will increase in value.
- If a Player collects four of each of the seven coloured icons, the 2nd ‘POWER UP’ (column 4) will light up and all Prizes (with the exception of the top Prize) will increase further in value.
- The aim of the Game is to light all of the six coloured icons within any horizontal prize row to win the corresponding Prize amount and/or light up six positions on the ‘CLUSTER LADDER’ to win the ‘Instant Prize’ value displayed at the top on the ‘CLUSTER LADDER’.
- A Player can win up to three Prizes on a single ‘Grid Blaster’ Play in which case the Player will be entitled to the sum of all Prizes won.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.