Instant Win Games
Digital All Cash Tripler
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.9
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
9 chances to win prizes up to €30,000!
- There are eight € symbols to click and uncover.
- Under each € symbol is a prize amount.
- If 3 of the same prize amounts are revealed, you win that amount.
- Tap each of the two question mark symbols to reveal the WINNING NUMBERS.
- Tap each of the four star icon symbols to reveal YOUR NUMBERS.
- If a WINNING NUMBER matches any of YOUR NUMBERS, you win the corresponding amount.
- There are four gold bar symbols with an associated prize amount to click and uncover.
- If you unveil a Money Bag symbol, you win the associated prize amount.
In the TRIPLER bonus panel if you reveal a x3 symbol then the value of any prize won in ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’ or ‘GAME 3’ will be tripled.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Digital All Cash Tripler is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Digital All Cash Tripler” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window which displays ‘GAME 1’ and a ‘TRIPLER’ bonus panel.
- The cash amounts to be revealed in a Digital All Cash Tripler Play will be derived from the following set:
€30,000, €10,000, €1,000, €200, €100, €50, €30, €20, €15, €10, €9, €6, €5, €3
- In ‘GAME 1’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the eight “€” icons to reveal a cash amount. If the Player matches three identical cash amounts he wins that amount. These amounts will increase in size and highlight in yellow to indicate the prize won.
- Once the Player completes ‘GAME 1’ the Player is then prompted to click the ‘SWITCH TO GAME 2’ arrow to move on to ‘GAME 2’.
- In ‘GAME 2’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the two ‘?’ icons under ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to reveal a number and click/tap each of the four star icons under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to reveal a number and a prize amount. These numbers are derived from the following set:
1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 ,19.
- If the Player matches either ‘WINNING NUMBER’ to any of the ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ in ‘GAME 2’ the Player wins the Prize associated with that number. The matching numbers and associated prize amount will highlight in yellow to indicate the prize won.
- Once the Player completes ‘GAME 2’ the Player is then prompted to click the ‘SWITCH TO GAME 3’ arrow to move on to ‘GAME 3’.
- In ‘GAME 3’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the four gold bar icons. Any of the following symbols may be revealed: ‘Treasure Chest’, ‘Rainbow’, ‘Piggy Bank’, ‘Money Bag’ ‘Wad of Cash, ‘Wallet’, ‘Present’.
- If the Player reveals the ‘Money Bag’ symbol the Player will win the Prize associated with that symbol and a yellow keyline will be applied to the outline of that symbol and the associated prize amount will change to yellow to indicate the prize won.
- In the ‘TRIPLER’ bonus panel the Player must tap the ‘?’ at any point in the game to reveal the ‘TRIPLER’ bonus. If the Player reveals a ‘x3’ symbol then the value of any prize won in ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’ or ‘GAME 3’ will be tripled
- The Player can win up to nine Prizes across all three games, one in ‘GAME 1’, four in ‘GAME 2’ and four in ‘GAME 3’.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the GAME has been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.