Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.69
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
The all new look Cashword - same great prizes up to €30,000!
- There are eighteen "?" symbols to click and uncover in the "Your Letters" panel.
- Under each "?" symbol is a unique letter. When a letter is revealed, any instances of it in the Cashword grid are highlighted automatically.
- If you complete at least 3 words, you win the corresponding prize amount indicated in the Prize Table.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Cashword is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Cashword” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- When the Player selects the “Play" button an interactive graphic is presented to the Player on the Game Play Window which will display eighteen game tiles, each containing a ‘?’ symbol within the ‘YOUR LETTERS’ panel, a ‘CASHWORD’ grid containing a series of highlighted words and a ‘PRIZE TABLE’ which indicates prize amounts which may be won for completing between three and ten words on the ‘CASHWORD’. A Player must match at least three words on the ‘CASHWORD’ grid to win a Prize.
- The Player is required to tap a game tile within the ‘YOUR LETTERS’ panel which will then animate to reveal a unique letter. Once the letter is revealed, any instances of that letter will be highlighted automatically on the ‘CASHWORD’ grid. The Player is then required to select another game tile within the ‘YOUR LETTERS’ panel. The Game continues until the Player reveals all eighteen game tiles within the ‘YOUR LETTERS’ panel.
- The aim of the game is to complete words by matching all the letters contained within a highlighted word displayed on the ‘CASHWORD’ grid. Words within words on the ‘CASHWORD’ grid are not permitted.
- When the Player completes a word by matching all the letters contained within a word the completed word in the ‘CASHWORD’ grid will highlight. If the Player continues to complete words, the highlight will move up the ‘PRIZE TABLE’ and the player will win the amount that is highlighted in the ‘PRIZE TABLE’ at the end of the Game.
Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.