Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €20,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.82
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
4 cards to play, up to €20,000 to be won!
Choose how to mark your cards (either by you, marked for you or automatically reveal).
Pick a colour for your marker.
Complete a line (row, column or diagonal) or all 4 corners on any card to win a prize.
Once the Game has been played a Finish button will appear; The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of 20k Bingo is 1 in 1,000,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “20K Bingo” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing a Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed showing the name of the game, “20K Bingo”, and the text, “Win up to €20,000”. An automatic transition then takes the player to the play screen.The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window and is given three options to choose from in response to the question “HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARK YOUR CARDS?”:
a) MARK THEM MYSELF
b) MARKED FOR ME
c) AUTOMATICALLY REVEAL
- The player indicates their preference to proceed and the game will play out in the selected mode.
- The next screen gives the Player four options to choose from in response to the question “WHICH COLOUR MARKER WOULD YOU LIKE?”:
- The Player indicates their preference to proceed.
- The game play instructions are then displayed based on the game mode selected by the Player. Four cards animate in to display the prize values available on each individual Bingo card. Game play information is displayed above the “Play” button on screen. The “Play” button animates to prompt the Player to begin the game.
- Four Bingo cards are displayed to the Player. Each Bingo card contains twenty-four numbers, ranging from 1 to 75 and a ‘Free’ square in the centre of the card, which will already be marked. The four Bingo cards are designated CARD 1, CARD 2, CARD 3, CARD 4.
- The aim of the game is to complete a ROW, COLUMN, DIAGONAL or 4 CORNERS pattern on a designated Bingo CARD to win the prize shown on that CARD for completing the respective pattern. The prizes for each win type ROW, COLUMN, DIAGONAL or 4 CORNERS are displayed on each designated Bingo CARD
- Twenty balls are randomly drawn from the Bingo Machine and any matching numbers are highlighted in the marker colour selected by the Player on each designated Bingo CARD. To win a prize drawn balls must complete a ROW, COLUMN, DIAGONAL or 4 CORNERS pattern in one or more designated Bingo CARD(s) . Matched numbers are highlighted in the CARD(s).
- If the Player chooses Mark Them Myself mode the number drawn emerges from the top of the Bingo Machine and sits until the Player selects and highlights any matching number(s) on each designated Bingo CARD(s). The ball then shrinks down and is shown in the next available space in a display rack. If a drawn ball number does not appear on any Bingo CARD then the drawn ball moves onto the rack and the next number is drawn. After a short period of inactivity any matching number(s) on any designated Bingo CARD(s) will pulse to prompt the Player to highlight that number(s).
- If the Player chooses Marked for Me mode the process is as before except the game will highlight any matching number(s) on each designated Bingo CARD(s).
- If the Player chooses Automatically Reveal mode the process is as before except the balls appear immediately in the display rack one by one and any matching number(s) are automatically highlighted simultaneously on each designated Bingo CARD(s).
- The ‘FREE’ space given in each designated Bingo CARD may be used to complete a “ROW”, “COLUMN” or “DIAGONAL” pattern. To complete a “ROW”, “COLUMN” or “DIAGONAL” pattern with a “FREE” space a player must match four numbers in the respective pattern on CARD 1, CARD 2, CARD 3 or CARD 4. To complete a “ROW” or “COLUMN” pattern without a ‘FREE’ space a player must match five numbers in the respective pattern on CARD 1, CARD 2, CARD 3 or CARD 4. To complete a “4 CORNERS” pattern a player must match the four corner numbers on CARD 1, CARD 2, CARD 3 or CARD 4. Each CARD is treated individually. A Player is entitled to the sum of any prizes won in each designated Bingo CARD with up to four individual wins in a single €20K Bingo game.
- Once the Game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier Level One Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High Tier Prize is won You will be notified and may redeem the Prize, paid by cheque, at National Lottery HQ.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!