Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.8
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
All Instant Wins are games of chance.
The outcome of a play is predetermined randomly every time you start a new game.
Your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
At the start of play, you'll see 16 Crate icons.
Click/tap on each of the Crate icons to reveal Your Symbols.
Any matching symbols will be marked automatically on the PLAY GRID.
Match a whole horizontal line of symbols on the PLAY GRID to win the PRIZE for that line.
Once the Game has been played a Finish button will appear; The game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Trailblazer is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Trailblazer” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window displaying sixteen ‘Crate’ play icons alongside the label ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ and a ‘PLAY GRID’ containing a total of fifty two symbols, distributed across nine horizontal lines of varying lengths with a prize amount displayed at the end of each line.
- The aim of the Game is to reveal all sixteen ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ and match a complete horizontal line of symbols on the ‘PLAY GRID’ to win the Prize for the corresponding line.
- The symbols revealed within ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ are randomly selected from the same set of twenty eight (28) symbols which populate the ‘PLAY GRID’.
- The Player must click on each of the sixteen ‘Crate’ icons in any order to reveal a symbol. When a ‘Crate’ is clicked it will animate into the foreground and open to reveal a symbol.
- When a complete horizontal line of symbols are matched on the ‘PLAY GRID’, the matched line of symbols will highlight, and the associated prize panel will change colour to indicate that the corresponding Prize has been won.
- Once a symbol is revealed in ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ it will be highlighted on the ‘PLAY GRID’.
- A Player can win up to four Prizes in a Trailblazer Play and will be entitled to the sum of all Prizes won.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.