Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €100,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.81
- Game Price: €5.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
At the start of play, you'll see a set of 5 Coin icons and 25 Horseshoe icons.
Click on the Coins to reveal your LUCKY NUMBERS.
Click on the Horsehoes to reveal YOUR NUMBERS and a related prize.
If a LUCKY NUMBER matches any of YOUR NUMBERS, you win the corresponding prize amount.
Once all LUCKY NUMBERS and YOUR NUMBERS have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Lucky Numbers is 1 in 2,000,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Lucky Numbers” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window displaying a set of five ‘Coin’ play icons designated ‘LUCKY NUMBERS’ and a set of twenty-five ‘Horseshoe’ play icons designated ‘YOUR NUMBERS’.
- The aim of the Game is to match any of the ‘LUCKY NUMBERS’ to any of ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win the Prize shown below that number.
- The Player is required to click each of the five unrevealed ‘Coin’ play icons to reveal a number between 1 and 49 inclusive (excluding numbers:5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 40).
- The Player is also required to click each of the twenty-five unrevealed ‘Horseshoe’ play icons to reveal a number between 1 and 49 inclusive (excluding numbers:5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 40).
- The Player can choose to reveal the unrevealed play icons in any order.
- If the Player matches any of the ‘LUCKY NUMBERS’ to any of the ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ the Player wins the Prize associated with that number. The matched number(s) and associated Prize(s) will change in colour from black to red, to indicate the Prize that has been won.
- The Player will win an amount equal to the total of all Prizes revealed in the Game.
- The Player can win up to twenty Prizes in a single game.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
- If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.