Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.9
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance.
Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
- Click the twelve (12) play icons to reveal a number (between 1 and 40 inclusive) and an associated prize amount.
- All revealed numbers will be added to the KNOCKOUT NUMBERS score counter.
- Once all 12 play icons have been revealed, if the target score is met, any unmatched WINNING NUMBERS will be replaced with new numbers to match against.
- Match any of the revealed numbers to any of the WINNING NUMBERS to win the PRIZE for that number.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Knockout Numbers is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Knockout Numbers” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with the Game Play Window displaying twelve (12) play icons from which a number between 1 and 40 (inclusive) will be revealed, followed by a prize amount from the prize structure €3, €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €500, €1,000, €5,000 or €30,000. A ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ panel which contains the three (3) unique ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ generated on game load. A ‘KNOCKOUT NUMBERS’ target panel which contains a target score generated on game load (target score will vary from game to game). The score target ranges from 150-250 inclusive (in increments of 25).
- The aim of the Game is to match any of the revealed numbers to any of the ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to win the Prize shown for that number.
- The Player clicks the twelve (12) play icons to reveal a number between 1 and 40 inclusive and an associated prize amount. The value of all revealed numbers will be added to the ‘KNOCKOUT NUMBERS’ score counter.
- Once all 12 play icons have been revealed and if the target score is achieved or exceeded, any unmatched ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ will be replaced with new numbers to match against.
- Once all the numbers have been revealed and the ‘KNOCKOUT NUMBERS’ feature has been revealed, the end game message and ‘FINISH’ button will appear.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.