Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.9
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
- There are eight eyeball symbols to click and uncover.
- Under each eyeball symbol is a prize amount.
- If 3 of the same prize amounts are revealed, you win that amount.
- Tap each of the two pumpkin symbols to reveal the "WINNING NUMBERS".
- Tap each of the four cauldron symbols to reveal "YOUR NUMBERS".
- If a "WINNING NUMBER" matches any of "YOUR NUMBERS", you win the corresponding amount.
- There are four spider web symbols with an associated prize amount to click and uncover.
- If you unveil a witches hat symbol, you win the associated prize amount.
In the "TRIPLER" bonus panel if you reveal a "x3" symbol then the value of any prize won in ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’ or ‘GAME 3’ will be tripled.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Freaky Fortune” Game by clicking on the “Play or Try” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Enter’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window which displays three game columns and a bonus panel designated ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’, ‘GAME 3’ and ‘TRIPLER’. The games can be played in any order.
- The cash amounts to be revealed in a Freaky Fortune Play will be derived from the following set: €30,000, €10,000, €1,000, €200, €100, €50, €30, €20, €15, €10, €9, €6, €5, €3.
- In ‘GAME 1’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the eight ‘Eyeball’ icons to reveal a cash amount. If the Player matches three identical cash amounts he wins that amount. These amounts will increase in size, be displayed at a 45 degree angle and highlight in gold with a green outline to indicate the prize won..
- In ‘GAME 2’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the two ‘’Pumpkin’ icons under ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to reveal a number and click/tap each of the four “Cauldron” icons under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to reveal a number and a prize amount.
- If the Player matches either ‘WINNING NUMBER’ to any of the ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ in ‘GAME 2’ the Player wins the Prize shown for that number. The matching number(s) and associated prize amount(s) will highlight in gold with a green outline to indicate the prize(s) won.
- In ‘GAME 3’ the Player is required to click/tap on each of the four ‘Spider Web’ icons. Any of the following symbols may be revealed: ‘Moon’, ‘Potion’, ‘Black Cat’, ‘Tombstone’, ‘Coffin’, ‘Skull’ or ‘Witches Hat’.
- If the Player reveals a ‘’Witches Hat’ symbol(s) the Player will win the Prize associated with that symbol(s). The associated prize amount(s) will highlight in gold with a green outline to indicate the prize(s) won.
- In the ‘TRIPLER’ bonus panel if the Player reveals a ‘x3’ symbol then the value of any prize won in ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’ or ‘GAME 3’ will be tripled. These prizes will then be highlighted and animate to indicate that all prizes won will be tripled.
- The Player can win up to nine Prizes across all three games, one in ‘GAME 1’, four in ‘GAME 2’ and four in ‘GAME 3’.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the GAME has been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?