Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €250,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.44
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
At the start of play, you'll see a set of 5 Horse Shoe and 40 Play Icons split across 2 screens.
Click on the 5 Horse Shoes to reveal the winning numbers.
Click on each of the 40 Play Icons to reveal "YOUR NUMBERS" and a corresponding prize for each.
If a revealed "YOUR NUMBER" matches any of the winning numbers, you win the corresponding amount.
If an ‘Emerald’ symbol is revealed, a prize value equal to 40 times the stated prize is won.
Once the game has been played a Finish button will appear, the game is not completed until the Finish button has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Emerald Riches is 1 in 2,000,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Emerald Riches” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with the Game Play Window displaying a set of five ‘Horseshoe’ icons designated ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and the first set of twenty play icons (Pot of Gold, Fiddle, Harp, Hat, Clover or Flag) designated ‘YOUR NUMBERS’, for game tab (1-20).
- The aim of the Game is to match any of the numbers revealed in ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to any of the numbers revealed in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win the prize amount shown below that number, and/or reveal the ‘Emerald’ symbol in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win forty times the prize amount appended to the ‘Emerald’ symbol.
- The Player clicks the five ‘Horse Shoe’ icons in any order to reveal five ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and the Player clicks on the twenty ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ play icons on the first screen to reveal twenty numbers, each with an associated prize amount. The numbers are derived from the set 1 - 65 inclusive (excluding numbers: 10, 20 and 40).
- Once the first screen is complete (all twenty-five play icons revealed), the Player must click the signpost ‘PLAY 21-40’ to move onto the second screen to reveal the remaining twenty ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ play icons and associated prize amounts.
- If the Player matches any of the numbers revealed in ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to any of the numbers revealed in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ in game tab (1-20) and/or game tab (21-40) the matching numbers and associated Prize will animate and highlight in gold.
- If an ‘Emerald’ symbol is revealed in game tab (1-20) and/or game tab (21-40) a ‘40’ icon will appear in the left corner of the tile to indicate that the Prize shown will be multiplied by forty. The Prize amount will be highlighted in gold and animate to reveal a sum equal to forty times the amount appended to the ‘Emerald’ symbol.
- The Player has forty chances to match a number in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to any number in ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and/or reveal the ‘Emerald’ symbol to win a prize.
- The Player will win an amount equal to the total of all prizes revealed in the Game.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU’VE WON, NICE WIN!, BIG WIN!, MEGA WIN! or JACKPOT WIN!
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.