Instant Win Games
Digital All Cash Gold
- Prize: Win up to €15,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 3.39
- Game Price: €2.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
The ALL NEW Digital All Cash Gold! 2 chances to win prizes up to €15,000!
- There are eight "€" symbols to click and uncover.
- Under each "€" symbol is a prize amount.
- If 3 of the same prize amounts are revealed, you win that amount.
- There are five "star" symbols to click and uncover.
- Under each "star" symbol is a play symbol.
- If 3 of the same play symbols are revealed, you win the amount unveiled by clicking the "Prize" box.
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Digital All Cash Gold” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window displaying GAME 1 and GAME 2.
- In GAME 1 the Player is required to click/tap on each of the eight “€” symbols to reveal a cash amount. If the Player matches three identical cash amounts he wins that amount.
- In GAME 2 the Player is required to click/tap each of the five Star icons and a prize box. Any of the following play symbols may be revealed: a Car, a Gem, a Horseshoe, a Gift, a Wallet, a House, a Plane or a Ring.
- In Game 2 if the Player reveals three identical symbol the Player will then win the amount shown in the PRIZE box.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the GAME has been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
- The Player will win a Prize amount equal to the sum of all individual prizes revealed in the Game.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?