Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €10,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.21
- Game Price: €2.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
You could be 12 draws away from €10,000!
At the start of Play you will be presented with a grid of 50 numbers from 1 to 50. Pick 10 numbers or tap on the Quick Pick button and the numbers will be selected for you.
When you’re ready tap ‘Start the draw’ to begin. 12 numbers will be drawn. Any matched numbers will be highlighted in the Number Grid and in the section beneath the Draw Machine. If you match 3 or more numbers, you will win the associated prize indicated in the Prize Table on the right.
The ‘Finish’ button will appear when all 12 numbers have been drawn from the Draw Machine. The Game is not completed until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Mini Keno is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
1. The Interactive System must be available for play.
2. A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
3. In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
4. The Player must have a valid Player Account.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
6. The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
7. When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “MINI KENO” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
8. The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
9. When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing a Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
10. When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
11. The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
12. The opening screen is displayed along with a synopsis of how to play the Game.
The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a grid of numbers from 1 to 50. The Player is invited to select ten numbers from the grid of numbers by manually tapping each number required and/or by selecting the ‘Quick Pick’ option. When a number is selected it is highlighted in the number grid. A number may be deselected by tapping the number highlighted in the number grid. At any point during the number selection, the Player can select ‘Quick Pick’ and the remaining numbers required to complete the ten number selection will be selected automatically.
13. When the Player has selected their ten numbers by manual selection and/or by the ‘Quick Pick’ option, ‘All numbers selected’ will display and the ‘Start the draw’ button will become active.
14. When the Player selects to ‘Start the draw’ the screen transitions to display a draw machine, a prize table, a draw indicator and a two row table below the draw machine for drawn numbers. Balls are animated and moving in the draw machine.
15. During the animation of the draw, twelve numbers will be drawn from the draw machine and as each number is drawn it is displayed in the next available slot in the two row table beneath the draw machine. Any matched numbers will be highlighted in both the grid of numbers and the two row table below the draw machine.
16. A Prize is won by matching three or more highlighted numbers from the grid of numbers with balls drawn from the draw machine. When twelve balls have been drawn, the prize table will indicate the prize won for that Play, if any. A Player can only win one Prize per Play, which will be the highest Prize attributable to that Play
17. Once all twelve numbers have been drawn from the draw machine the Game ends and a message indicating the result will appear:
18. The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
19. If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque. If a High Tier Prize is won You will be notified and may redeem the Prize, paid by cheque, at National Lottery HQ.