Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.76
- Game Price: €2.00 per play
How to Play
All Instant Win Games are games of chance. Instant Lotto is an Instant Win Game, it is not based on the Lotto draw. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize. The game play interaction and animation is for entertainment purposes only.
Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
At the start of Play you’ll be presented with two options for selecting your numbers:
- Choose Your Numbers – Select your six lucky numbers between 1 and 47
- Quick Pick - six numbers are automatically selected for you
On the next screen, depending on what option you selected, you can either choose your numbers or view the numbers selected for you.
Select ‘Go to the Draw’ and a draw machine will appear alongside the Prize Table. Your six numbers will appear beneath the Prize Table.
Select ‘Start the draw’ and seven balls will be drawn and displayed beneath the Draw Machine - six Main Balls followed by one Bonus Ball. Any matched numbers will be highlighted in your selection.
If you complete a winning combination as indicated in the Prize Table, you will win the associated prize.
The finished button will appear after all seven numbers have been drawn from the Draw Machine. The Game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Instant Lotto is 1 in 1,500,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
1. The Interactive System must be available for play.
2. A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
3. In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
4. The Player must have a valid Player Account.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
6. The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
7. When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “INSTANT LOTTO” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
8. The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
9. When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing a Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
10. When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
11. The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
12. The opening screen is displayed along with a synopsis of how to play the Game.
13. The Player is then presented with an Instant Lotto game which comprises of two ‘number select’ play options:
a) Choose Your Numbers;
b) Quick Pick.
The prizes available to be won in the Game are displayed in the Prize Table on the left hand side of the Game Play Window.
14. The Player must choose which of the two options they prefer and then select the relevant button to the right of the Game Play Window. The Player will then move through to the ‘Number Select’ screen, which displays balls numbered 1 through to 47.
15. If the Player opts ‘Choose Your Numbers’, they will be required to select their six numbers by tapping on the relevant ball numbers. A number can be deselected by tapping on the number again. The chosen numbers once selected will appear in the Draw Tray in the bottom left of the Game Play Window and will be ordered sequentially. At any point during the number selection, the Player can select ‘Random pick’ and the remaining numbers will be selected automatically. Once all six numbers have been chosen, the Player will be required to select the ‘Go to the draw’ button at the bottom of the Game Play Window.
16. If the Player opts ‘Quick Pick’, six balls will be selected automatically and appear sequentially in the Draw Tray in the bottom left of the Game Play Window. The Player will then be required to select the ‘Go to the draw’ button at the bottom of the Game Play Window.
17. Once the Player moves through to the animation which represents the ‘draw’ phase of the Game, a draw machine will appear alongside the Prize Table. Beneath the Prize Table will be the Player’s six numbers. The Player is required to select ‘Start the draw’ to commence the animation of the draw.
18. During the animation of the draw, seven balls will be drawn and displayed beneath the draw machine - six Main Balls first followed by one Bonus Ball. Any matched numbers are highlighted in the Player’s selection and if the Player completes a winning combination as indicated in the Prize Table, they will win the associated prize.
19. Once all seven numbers have been drawn from the draw machine the Game ends and a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
20. The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
21. If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque. If a High Tier Prize is won You will be notified and may redeem the Prize, paid by cheque, at National Lottery HQ.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!