Take a break with Telly Bingo this summer.
Win a luxury Irish weekend break to the value of €1,000 during the months of July and August. Any winner(s) of the Snowball Prize during the promotional period will win a luxury Irish weekend break to the value of €1,000.
*Winner(S) will be entitled to a Holiday Voucher valued at €1,000 or a Cash equivalent. Winner(s) will be provided with the option upon claiming their prize.
PLI will not provide or book breaks for owner(s) of winning Snowball ticket.
A winning ticket must be claimed at National Lottery headquarters within the 90 day claim period.
Terms and conditions apply.
Don't Miss Your Chance
Play Telly Bingo In-Store Now
Play Responsibly - Play for Fun!
Terms & Conditions:
- Premier Lotteries Ireland DAC, Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland (“PLI”) will conduct a ‘Snowball Luxury Weekend” promotion (the “Promotion”) which will be open to residents of Ireland aged 18 or over (proof of age will be required).
- The Telly Bingo Rules and General Rules for National Lottery Games, will apply to the Promotion. Copies of all these rules can be found at www.lottery.ie.
- The Promotion will apply in respect of every Telly Bingo draw that occurs from Tuesday, 3rd July 2018 until Friday, 31st August 2018 inclusive (the “Promotion Timeframe”).
- Every winner of the Snowball prize in the Telly Bingo draws during the Promotion Timeframe will also win a holiday voucher valued at €1,000 or the cash equivalent.
- In the event of the Snowball prize being shared both players will receive a holiday voucher valued at €1,000 or cash equivalent.
- There is no limit to the amount of winners during the Promotion.
- Promotion prizes must be claimed in accordance with the requirements (including 90 day claims period) set out in the Telly Bingo Rules.
- PLI may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Promotion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions. This shall not otherwise affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
- Any / All decision(s) made by PLI is / are final.
- This Promotion and these terms are governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.