The clock may be ticking on the football transfer deadline, but Irish EuroMillions players have the opportunity to make their move and score with Tuesday’s massive €100 million (est) EuroMillions jackpot!
A life-changing win would give an Irish player the chance to change the fortunes of their favourite football teams and to buy talent that would bring them from relegation favourites to league contenders.
The current EuroMillions jackpot has been rolling since 2nd January and the National Lottery said today the country is in a frenzy with the jackpot hitting the magic €100m.
National Lottery Chief Executive, Dermot Griffin, said today: “This week there is huge focus around Europe on football player transfers with mega money involved. But our EuroMillions players can also get in the game and be in with a chance to win a massive €100 million.
“With excitement mounting, we are urging our players to play early either in-store, online or through the National Lottery App. And with it being Deadline Day, our EuroMillions Deadline is 7.30pm tomorrow evening, where you have to get your ticket to be in with a chance of winning €100 million”.
Football fans would have loads of options if they won this mega amount of cash. They could:
- Catapult their favourite team up the league table with guaranteed goals! According to the 2018 CIES Football Observatory report, a transfer for Manchester City’s all-time record scorer, Argentinian Sergio Aguero, will cost you a whopping €98.7 million.
- With Tuesday’s €100 million EuroMillions jackpot in your bank account, you could help Arsenal’s efforts to lure striking sensation, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund at a cost of €64.7 million.
- Ensure your favourite team stops leaking dodgy goals with the transfer of Chelsea goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois. Considered one of the best goalkeepers in the world, Courtois will cost you an estimated €61.9 million leaving you with plenty of change from your €100 million EuroMillions Jackpot.
- If that doesn’t work for your defence, you may also opt for Dutch centre back, Virgil Van Djik who will cost you €84.5 million – leaving you with just over €15 million to spend of your fortune.
- Take Ireland’s Euro2016 hero, Robbie Brady, off the side lines for a cool €10 million or
- Go closer to home and bankroll an Airtricity League team such as St. Patrick’s Athletic or Galway United to ensure domestic dominance for decades to come. For a fraction of your €100 million EuroMillions jackpot you could lead your local Airtricity League team towards the brink of Champions League qualification and become the most successful Irish club owner in recent history.
To be in with a chance of winning Tuesday’s €100 million (est) EuroMillions jackpot, play in store, on the National Lottery App or online by 7:30pm on Tuesday 30th January for your chance to win.
2017 was a record breaking year for EuroMillions players in Ireland who enjoyed more than the rub of the green with incredible jackpot success. A spokesperson for the National Lottery said: “In 2017 alone there were three massive Euromillions jackpots won with players sharing over €156 million in jackpot prizes. EuroMillions Plus was an incredibly lucky game for our players too with a record 31 top prize winners of €500,000.”
Nearly 30 cent in every €1 spent on National Lottery games go back to Good Causes in the areas of sport, youth, health, welfare, education, arts and heritage. In total, more than €5 Billion has been raised for Good Causes since the National Lottery was established 30 years ago.
Don't Miss Your Chance