If you are getting an offline message with the App, please update to the latest version of Chrome in the Play Store.
If you are encountering issues trying to open the National Lottery app on your Android device, please try the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Device Settings and select Apps.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the Lottery.ie app and select it.
- Step 3: On the the next screen, select Storage.
- Step 4: Select Clear Data.
- Step 5: Confirm that you wish to proceed by tapping Delete.
- Once you've completed the above, try to open the National Lottery app. It should do so without issue.