Terms and Conditions
There will be 12 Bonus Draws in total: 11 weekly draws will commence on Friday 8th October 2021 and end Friday 17th December 2021 with one final Bonus Draw to be held of 5th April 2022.
To enter a Bonus Draw a Player must reveal the 13 character alpha-numeric code printed on the front of each scratch card and follow the entry method outlined in the Bonus Draw procedure in these Game Rules. Entries to the Bonus Draw will be accepted from the following National Lottery games:
- Game 268 €3 Hampers & Cash – 3 entries per Ticket.
- Game 269 €5 Merry Money – 5 entries per Ticket.
- Game 270 €10 Christmas Countdown – 10 entries per Ticket
A player may only win one prize in any one Bonus Draw.
Each Bonus Draw Procedure will be carried out in accordance with procedures set down by the Company.
To enter a Bonus Draw a Player must:
- Reveal the 13 character alpha-numeric code contained in the Bonus Draw play area of a scratch card.
- Visit www.lottery.ie and enter through the Bonus Draw entry form on christmasbonus.lottery.ie.
- Players must enter the 13 character alpha-numeric code contained in the Bonus Draw play area of a ticket and any other mandatory details requested on the Bonus Draw entry webform.
- A validation process will be carried out to ensure that each 13 character alpha-numeric code is valid and only entered once into the Bonus Draw.
- Upon completion of an entry, a player receives a confirmation on site of entry and details of the number of entries they have received and which have been registered. The National Lottery will also send an email to the email address supplied confirming receipt of the entry
- Entries close each week at 10 am on a Friday. Any valid entries received after that time are automatically entered into the next Bonus Draw.
- From Friday Friday 8th October 2021 and ending Friday 17th December 2021 a weekly draw will be conducted from all valid entries to select a winner of €5,000 prize. A final draw will be conducted on 5th of April 2022 to ensure any remaining entries post-December have the opportunity to enter the draw.
Payment of Prizes
- Winners will not be required to retain their scratch card to claim a Prize.
- All prizes payments will be subject to the Company’s prize validation claims procedures.