The National Lottery can reveal that 13 Irish players won big in last night’s EuroMillions draw (2nd December).
Ten players scooped an incredible €50,000 EACH in the Ireland Only Raffle which was the sixth of twelve draw in the National Lottery’s ’12 Draws of Christmas’ promotion. This raffle event means that ten players will scoop €50,000 each in every EuroMillions draw every Tuesday and Friday between November 15th and December 23rd.
The shops that sold the winning tickets are:
- Centra, 15 Claddagh Green, Ballyfermot, Co. Dublin
- SuperValu, Dingle, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Daybreak, Ardilaun Court, Patrick St.Co. Dublin
- Top Oil service sation, Cobh's Cross, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork.
- Murphy's Newsagents, Ballinrobe, Co.Mayo
- SuperValu, Lucan Road, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Dunnes Stores, Mountmeelick Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
- Lottery.ie / Online – Louth
- Lottery.ie / Online – Kildare
- Lottery.ie / Online – Kilkenny
The seventh draw of the ’12 draws of Christmas’, promotion will take place this Tuesday 6th of December where ten more players are guaranteed to win the amazing prize.
It comes as three other Irish players matched 5 numbers in last night’s EuroMillions draw to score €21,113 each.
The winning numbers in last night’s draw were: 12, 21, 35, 39, 45, and the lucky stars were 6 and 11.
The winning tickets were sold in Grants in Dundalk Co. Louth, Spar in Marino Mart, Fairview, Co. Dublin and one online winner from Co. Dublin.
Nearly 30 cent in every €1 spent on all National Lottery games goes back to Good Causes in the areas of sport, youth, health, welfare, education, arts, heritage, and the Irish Language. In total more than €6 Billion has been raised for Good Causes since the National Lottery was established 35 years ago. In 2021 alone, €304 million was raised for local Good Causes in communities across Ireland.
Play National Lottery games responsibly, play for fun.