Last Updated: 03/07/2020
As the situation of the coronavirus pandemic continue to evolve, you can find the latest information here.
For the safety of our employees and our players, Premier Lotteries Ireland (PLI), the operator of the National Lottery, has put some restrictions in place at its headquarters in Dublin city centre. Staff have been instructed to work remotely with a limited team on-site to facilitate draw and prize claims.
Draw Activities to Take Place as Scheduled
The necessary preparations have been put in place so that all draw activity will take place as scheduled, with Lotto draws being conducted at 8pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays; EuroMillions draws being held at 8pm (approx.) on Tuesdays and Fridays; and Daily Million draws taking place twice daily at 2pm and 9pm.
- Prize Claims Period Changes Back to 90 Days as the Country Enters Phase 3
- EuroMillions Advance Play Back to Normal
- Information on Contact Centre – Support for Players
- Remaining Winning Streak TV Show Cancelled
- Prize payments Claims Process Remains the Same