Friday’s (June 30th) Mega EuroMillions Draw is going to be a knock-out with a guaranteed jackpot of €100 MILLION!
If an Irish player is lucky enough to strike a winning blow, they would be the 11th EuroMillions jackpot winner in Ireland since EuroMillions was launched in 2004.
On average, over 100,000 EuroMillions players in Ireland win cash prizes each week. Should an Irish player hit the Jackpot on Friday the total haul of Irish EuroMillions winnings will surpass a mind-blowing €1 BILLION!
Here are the lucky ten Irish EuroMillions winners so far:
- July 2005: Dolores McNamara from Limerick, was Ireland’s first and biggest EuroMillions winner scooping over €115 million.
- July 2008: A lucky ticket bought in Carrick-on-Suir in Co. Tipperary won a player €15 million jackpot.
- June 2009: A family syndicate shared the jackpot with a British winner, taking home over €29.4 million.
- June 2013: A winning ticket sold in Beaumount, Dublin, shared a jackpot worth over €93 million.
- September 2013: A young man from the South East shared a jackpot of over €25 million with a player in Spain, taking home over €12.8 million.
- April 2014: A jackpot prize worth €15 million was claimed on a ticket sold in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
- September 2014: An €86.7 million jackpot was won by a syndicate from Dublin (private). The ticket was sold in Centra, Ballybrack, Co. Dublin.
- January 2016: A syndicate of friends won over €66 million, splitting the jackpot of €132,376,632. The ticket was sold in Eason’s store, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow.
- July 2016: 22 colleagues from Dublin Bus won the €23.8 million The ticket was sold in O’Hanlon’s Portarlington.
- January 2017: A Dublin work syndicate claimed the €88.5 million EuroMillions jackpot. The winning ticket was sold at the Applegreen Service Station on the M1 Northbound in Lusk, Co. Dublin.