Lotto May Getaway
Terms and Conditions
- Premier Lotteries Ireland DAC, Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1, Ireland (“PLI”) will conduct a ‘Lotto May Getaway’ promotion (the “Promotion”) which will be open to residents of Ireland aged 18 or over (proof of age will be required).
- The Lotto 6/47 Rules and General Rules for National Lottery Games, will apply to the Promotion. The Game Rules for Draw-Based Games Played Interactively shall also apply to the Promotion insofar as entries are received via online play. Copies of all these rules can be found at www.lottery.ie.
- The Promotion will apply in respect of every Lotto draw that occurs from Wednesday, 2nd May 2018 until Wednesday, 30th May 2018 inclusive (the “Promotion Timeframe”).
- Every winner of the Lotto Match 5 + Bonus prize in the Lotto draws during the Promotion Timeframe will also win a holiday voucher valued at €20,000 or the cash equivalent.
- There is no limit to the amount of winners during the Promotion.
- Promotion prizes must be claimed in accordance with the requirements (including 90 day claims period) set out in the Lotto 6/47 Rules.
- PLI may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Promotion.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions. This shall not otherwise affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
- Any / All decision(s) made by PLI is / are final.
- This Promotion and these terms are governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
Don't Miss Your Chance