Talk to Lottery Now by the National Lottery
The voice of the future is upon us and we are excited to announce Lottery Now by the National Lottery. Players with a Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa enabled device, will now be able to talk to National Lottery to get the latest game information and results for our draw based games using simple voice-based search.
What can I ask?
There are multiple different things you can ask Lottery Now about the latest jackpots and draw results. Here are some examples:
- What is tonight's Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million Jackpot?
- Has anyone won the Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million?
- What is the cost a Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million?
- Where can I buy a Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million ticket?
- When is the next Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million draw ?
How can I use it?
Simply activate your voice controlled device in the normal way and ask to 'Talk to Lottery Now' before making your query.
Say "OK Google, talk to Lottery Now" followed by the next question you would like to ask the National Lottery*
Say "Alexa Open or Alexa Ask
Say "OK Google, talk to Lottery Now" followed by the next question you would like to ask the National Lottery
* NB - The language settings need to be changed to “English US” on your Google Assistant devices. To do this, on your phone go into the Google Home App>> Settings >> More Settings (down the bottom of the page)>> Assistant>> Languages and change it “English US.”
Things that you can’t ask Lottery Now just yet?
- Buy me a Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million ticket.
- This function is not currently available.
- What are the winning numbers for the next Lotto/EuroMillions/Daily Million draw?
- Unfortunately, while Lottery Now is very clever, it cannot answer questions about the future and will not know the results of a draw until after it has taken place.
- Will Lottery Now automatically tell me if I win?
- No Lottery Now will not automatically tell you if you have won. It will tell you the results on a draw by draw query bases but it does not connect to individual user accounts at present.
- How long after a draw will the latest numbers be available?
- The system will be updated with the latest results at the same time as our website and the National Lottery app for iOS and Android. This is usually within 1 hour of a draw taking place.