Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €30,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.76
- Game Price: €3.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Brighten up your day the Sunny Money way!
- Under each ? tile is a symbol.
- Choose 6 out of the 9 tiles to unveil your symbols.
- Any matching symbols will be marked on the Play Grid.
- Match a whole line of symbols on the grid to win a prize.
Once the Game has been played a Finish button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “SUNNY MONEY” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing a Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed. When the Player selects the “Play” button an interactive graphic is presented to the Player on the Game Play Window which will display a screen with nine question mark symbols (?) and instructions on how to win at the bottom of the screen.
- The aim of the game is to match 6 symbols in a row or column in order to win the corresponding amount displayed for that row or column.
- To commence Play the Player must click on six of the nine question mark to reveal a symbol beneath. Any matching symbols in the grid change to show a white background.
- Once the Game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
- If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque. If a High Tier Prize is won You will be notified and may redeem the Prize, paid by cheque, at National Lottery HQ.
Download a copy of the National Lottery Sunny Money rules by clicking Game Rules (PDF)
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?