Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €100,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.69
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
At the start of the game the player is presented with Games 1 & 2 active and displayed within the first tab ('GAMES 1 & 2'). Games 3 & 4 are accessible from the second tab shown to the the left of the screen ('GAMES 3 & 4'). The player navigates between the sets of games by clicking/tapping the relevant tab.
- There are four rounds to play.
- In each round, click/tap the 'REVEAL' button to display a 'YOURS' section, a 'THEIRS' section and an associated prize amount.
- Win the prize if the number of gold rocks in the 'YOURS' section is greater than 'THEIRS'.
- There are four rows to play.
- In each row, click/tap to reveal three planet symbols and an associated prize amount.
- Find three 'Red Planets' in a row to win the prize.
- There are four columns to play.
- In each column, click/tap to reveal two numbers, the sum of those numbers and an associated prize amount.
- Win the prize if the two numbers in a row add up to 7.
- Click/tap to reveal one 'WINNING SYMBOL' and three 'YOUR SYMBOLS' each with an associated prize amount.
- Match the 'WINNING SYMBOL' to any of 'YOUR SYMBOLS' to win the associated prize.
Once all four games have been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Meteor Money” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The opening screen is displayed and the Player clicks the ‘PLAY’ button to start the game.
- The Player is presented with the game screen which displays, ‘GAMES 1 & 2’, and ‘GAMES 3 & 4’.
- If the Player clicks on the ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ icon then ‘GAME 1’ and ‘GAME 2’ may be played. If the Player clicks on the ‘GAMES 3 & 4’ icon then ‘GAME 3’ and ‘GAME 4’ may be played. The games can be played in any order.
- ‘GAME 1’ Highest Number of Gold Rocks Wins
In ‘GAME 1’ the game displays two play areas, one labelled ‘YOURS’ and one labelled ‘THEIRS’ and four rows to represent four rounds, each containing an associated ‘PRIZE’ panel.
The Player must clicks/tap on the ‘REVEAL’ button for each round. Upon clicking the ‘REVEAL’ button an animation takes place where each of the two planets transition, one by one (left first, then right) to reveal a number of gold rocks (between 1 and 9) in the ‘YOURS’ and ‘THEIRS’ play areas. The relevant row for that round will be highlighted. The ‘PRIZE’ panel in the relevant row will transition to reveal the associated prize amount for that round and the total number of gold rocks revealed in the ‘YOURS’ section will be displayed to the left of the revealed prize amount and the total number of gold rocks revealed in the ‘THEIRS’ section displayed to the right of the prize amount.
The revealed prize amount is won if the number of gold rocks revealed in the ‘YOURS’ section is greater than the number of gold rocks revealed in the ‘THEIRS’ section. In the event of a win, the associated prize panel and the ‘YOURS’ revealed number in the winning row(s) will highlight in gold to indicate the Prize won.
- Once the round is complete, the ‘REVEAL’ button will be displayed again for the next round. This process continues until all four rounds have been completed.
- ‘GAME 2’ Find 3 Red Planets in a Row to Win
In ‘GAME 2’ the game displays four rows along with an associated ‘PRIZE’ panel. The Player clicks/tap on any row in ‘GAME 2’ to reveal three planet symbols. If the Player reveals three Red Planets in one row then the Player wins the prize amount shown for that row.
In the event of a win, the prize panel(s) for that row(s) will highlight in gold to indicate the Prize won.
The total Prize won in ‘GAMES 1 & 2’ will be displayed on the relevant tab panel on the left hand side of the screen.
A Player can win up to eight Prizes across ‘GAMES 1 & 2’.
- ‘GAME 3’ Get a Total of 7 to Win
The Player clicks on ‘GAME 3’ and the game displays four game columns each containing a crater play icon with rising steam and an associated ‘PRIZE’ panel at the top of each column. The Players must click on each of the four columns to reveal the calculation. If a calculation revealed adds up to 7 then the Player wins the corresponding prize amount shown for that column.
In the event of a win, the numbers in the winning column(s) will highlight in gold to indicate that Prize has been won.
- ‘GAME 4’ Match the Symbol to Win
‘GAME 4’ displays one ‘WINNING SYMBOL’ and three ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ along with three associated ‘PRIZE’ boxes. The Player clicks on the icon under ‘WINNING SYMBOL’ to reveal the ‘WINNING SYMBOL”. Three icons are displayed under ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’, if the Player clicks on an icon under ‘YOUR SYMBOLS’ and reveals a symbol which matches the ‘WINNING SYMBOL’ then the Player will win the corresponding prize for the matched symbol.
In the event of a win the relevant prize panel(s) will highlight in gold to indicate that Prize has been won.
A Player can win up to seven Prizes across ‘GAMES 3 & 4’.
- The Player will win an amount equal to the total of all Prizes won in ‘GAME 1’, ‘GAME 2’, ‘GAME 3’ and ‘GAME 4’.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?