Instant Win Games
Digital Instant €1,000
- Prize: Win up to €1,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.6
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Best chance to win €1,000 on a National Lottery Instant Win Game!
At the start of play, you're presented with a Game Play Window displaying three tabs, the first containing 6 rows, the second containing 6 rows and the third containing 3 bonus games.
Each row has 5 star symbols and a prize panel.
Click on the prize panel or one of the stars to start each game.
If you reveal 3 identical symbols in a row, you win the corresponding prize amount. There are 12 rows in total to play.
BONUS GAME 1: Click on the red panel to reveal a symbol. If a Gold Coin symbol is revealed, you win the €50 prize.
BONUS GAME 2: Click on the green panel to reveal a symbol. If a Wad of Cash symbol is revealed, you win the €100 prize.
BONUS GAME 3: Click on the blue panel to reveal a symbol. If a Gold Bars symbol is revealed, you win the €200 prize.
Once all winning numbers and your numbers have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Digital Instant €1,000” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game, the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed which incorporates a synopsis of how to play the Game and a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window displaying three tabs in which to play the MAIN GAME and three BONUS GAMES.
- The first tab (MAIN GAME, ROWS 1-6) is displayed on screen and shows ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’, ‘ROW 3’, ‘ROW 4’, ‘ROW 5’ and ‘ROW 6’. The second tab (MAIN GAME, ROWS 7-12) when activated by the Player, displays ‘ROW 7’, ‘ROW 8’, ‘ROW 9’, ‘ROW 10’, ROW 11’ and ‘ROW 12’. Each ‘ROW’ consists of five ‘Star’ symbols and a corresponding ‘PRIZE’.
- The Player is required to click/tap on each ‘ROW’ to reveal five play symbols and an associated prize amount. Any of the following play symbols may be revealed: Pot of Gold, Dice, Rainbow, Treasure Chest, Key, Piggy Bank, Crown and Present.
- If the Player reveals three identical symbols in any ‘ROW’ in the ‘MAIN GAME, ROWS 1-6’ or in ‘MAIN GAME, ROWS 7-12’, the Player will win the Prize revealed for that ‘ROW’. The matching symbols and associated prize amount will then be highlighted.
- The Player can win up to twelve times between the ‘MAIN GAME, ROWS 1-6’ and the ‘MAIN GAME, ROWS 7-12’ in which case the Player will be entitled to the sum of all prizes won. The total amount of prizes won from ‘ROWS 1-6’ and ‘ROWS 7-12’ in the MAIN GAME will be displayed on the relevant tab panel on the left hand side of the screen. If no prize has been won, the word ‘COMPLETED’ will appear on the relevant tab panel.
- The third tab displays’ BONUS GAME 1’, ‘BONUS GAME 2’ and ‘BONUS GAME 3’. Any of the following play symbols may be revealed in each of these Bonus Games: Gold Coin, Pile of Silver Coins, Wad of Cash, Gold Bars, Ruby, Bell, Euro Sign or Clover.
- If the Player reveals a Gold Coin symbol in ‘BONUS GAME 1’ the Player wins €50. If the Player reveals a Wad of Cash symbol in ‘BONUS GAME 2’ the Player wins €100. If the Player reveals a Gold Bars symbol in ‘BONUS GAME 3’ the Player wins €200. The winning symbol(s) and associated prize amount(s) will then be highlighted.
- The Player can win up to three prizes within the BONUS GAMES tab in which case the Player will be entitled to the sum of all prizes won. The total prize won from the BONUS GAMES will be displayed on the relevant tab panel on the left hand side of the screen. If no prize has been won, the word ‘COMPLETED’ will appear on the relevant tab panel.
- The Player can win up to fifteen times on a Digital Instant €1,000 play.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the ‘MAIN GAME, ROWS 1-6’, ‘MAIN GAME, ROWS 7-12, ‘BONUS GAME 1’, ‘BONUS GAME 2’ and ‘BONUS GAME 3’ have been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
- Once the Game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
- If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?