Instant Win Games
Digital Instant €100
- Prize: Win up to €100
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 3.6
- Game Price: €1.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
4 chances to win up to €100 in an instant!
At the start of play, you're presented with a Game Play Window displaying 3 rows and a bonus game.
Each row has 5 star symbols and a prize panel.
Click on the prize panel or one of the stars to start each game.
If you reveal 3 identical symbols in a row, you win the corresponding prize amount.
BONUS GAME: Click on the green panel to reveal a symbol. If a Diamond is revealed, you win the €10 prize.
Once all winning numbers and your numbers have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Digital Instant €100” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game, the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed which incorporates a synopsis of how to play the Game and a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- The Player chooses ‘Play’ to continue. The Player is then presented with a Game Play Window displaying two tabs in which to play the MAIN GAME and the BONUS GAME.
- The first tab (MAIN GAME) is displayed on screen and shows ‘ROW 1’, ‘ROW 2’ and ‘ROW 3’. Each ‘ROW’ consists of five ‘Star’ symbols and a corresponding ‘PRIZE’.
- The Player is required to click/tap on each ‘ROW’ to reveal five play symbols and an associated prize amount. Any of the following play symbols may be revealed, Rainbow, Treasure Chest, Pot of Gold, Present, Piggy Bank.
- If the Player reveals three identical symbols in any ‘ROW’ in the MAIN GAME, the Player will win the Prize revealed for that ‘ROW’. The matching symbols and associated prize amount will then be highlighted.
- The Player can win up to three times within the MAIN GAME tab in which case the Player will be entitled to the sum of all prizes won.
- The second tab displays the BONUS GAME. Any of the following play symbols may be revealed in the Bonus Game: a Diamond, a Pile of Silver Coins or a Ruby.
- If the Player reveals a Diamond symbol the Player wins €10. The winning symbol and associated prize amount will then be highlighted.
- The prize won in the BONUS GAME will be displayed on the relevant tab panel on the right hand side of the screen.
- The Player can win up to four times on a Digital Instant €100 game.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the MAIN GAME and BONUS GAME have been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
- Once the Game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account.
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?