Instant Win Games
- Prize: Win up to €100,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.5
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
At the start of the game the player is presented with Games 1 & 2 active and displayed within the first tab ('GAMES 1 & 2'). Games 3 & 4 are accessible from the second tab shown to the the left of the screen ('GAMES 3 & 4'). The player navigates between the sets of games by clicking/tapping the relevant tab.
- There are four sections to play.
- In each section, click/tap to reveal a 'YOURS' grid, a 'THEIRS' grid and an associated prize amount.
- Win the prize if the number of gold spots in the 'YOURS' grid is greater than 'THEIRS'.
- There are four rows to play.
- In each row, click/tap to reveal three numbers and an associated prize amount.
- Find three 8's in a row to win the prize.
- There are four rows to play.
- In each row, click/tap to reveal two numbers, the sum of those numbers and an associated prize amount.
- Win the prize if the two numbers in a row add up to 7.
- Click/tap to reveal one 'WINNING SYMBOL' and three 'YOUR SYMBOLS' each with an associated prize amount.
- Match the 'WINNING SYMBOL' to any of 'YOUR SYMBOLS' to win the associated prize.
Once all four games have been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Interactive Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “100 Grand” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing a Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed. When the Player selects the “Play” button an interactive graphic is presented to the Player on the Game Play Window which will display a screen with nine question mark symbols (?) and instructions on how to win at the bottom of the screen.
- The Player is presented with the game screen which displays, ‘Games 1 & 2’, and ‘Games 3 & 4’. If the Player clicks on the ‘Games 1 & 2’ icon then Game 1 and Game 2 may be played. If the Player clicks on the ‘Games 3 & 4’ icon then Game 3 and Game 4 may be played. The games can be played in any order.
- Game 1 Highest Value Wins - The Player clicks on Game 1 and the game displays four sections each containing two game grids. The Player clicks/tap on either grid in each section. Upon clicking the grids gold and black spots are revealed in both “YOURS” grid and “THEIRS” grid. If the number of gold spots in the “YOURS” grid is greater than in the “THEIRS” grid then the Player wins the prize amount shown for that section of the game.
- Game 2 Find 3 Number 8s in a Row to Win - The Player clicks on Game 2 and the game displays four game rows designated Row 1, Row 2, Row 3 and Row 4. The Player clicks on any designated row in Game 2 to reveal the numbers concealed under three diamond symbols. If the Player reveals three number 8s in one row then the Player wins the prize amount shown for that row. The Player can win up to eight prizes in Games 1 & 2.
- Game 3 Get a Total of 7 to Win - The Player clicks on Game 3 and the game displays four game rows designated Row 1, Row 2, Row 3 and Row 4. Each row displays a simple addition calculation of two numbers to be revealed by the Player. If a calculation revealed on ‘Row 1’, ‘Row 2’, ‘Row 3’ or ‘Row 4’ adds up to 7 then the Player wins the corresponding prize amount shown for that row.
- Game 4 Match the Symbol to Win - The Player clicks on Game 4 and the game displays a game column. Within the column, one icon is displayed under ‘Winning Symbol’, and three icons are displayed under ‘Your Symbols’. The Player clicks on the icon under ‘Winning Symbol’ to reveal the ‘Winning Symbol”. Three icons are displayed under ‘Your Symbols’, if the Player clicks on an icon under ‘Your Symbols’ and reveals a symbol which matches the ‘Winning Symbol’ then the Player will win the corresponding prize for the matched symbol. A Player can win up to seven prizes across Games 3 & 4.
- The Player will win an amount equal to the total of all prizes won in Game 1, Game 2, Game 3 and Game 4.
- Once the Game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
- If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque. If a High Tier Prize is won You will be notified and may redeem the Prize, paid by cheque, at National Lottery HQ.
Download a copy of the National Lottery 100 Grand rules by clicking Game Rules (PDF)
All Instant Wins are games of chance. The outcome of a play is predetermined at the point of purchase and your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!
Did you know that you can take a break from any or all IWGs for two days or more?