Instant Win Games
Lucky Rainbow Doubler
- Prize: Win up to €10,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 3.12
- Game Price: €2.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
Match 3 symbols to win prizes up to €10,000!
- There are six pot of gold symbols to click and uncover.
- Click/Tap each of the pot of gold symbols to reveal between six & twelve symbols
- Reveal three matching symbols to win the associated prize amount in the prize table.
- Reveal the three defined DOUBLER BONUS symbols to double the values of all prizes in the PRIZE TABLE (except the top prize).
Once the Game has been played, a FINISH button will appear; the Game is not completed until it has been pressed. If after a period of time no areas have been clicked, visual prompts will appear to encourage the player to click and interact with the Game.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Lucky Rainbow Doubler is 1 in 1,000,000.
GAME ENTRY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Lucky Rainbow Doubler” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen displays a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side). The ‘Settings’ button opens when selected to display two further icons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the instructions of how to play the Game.
- When the Player selects the ‘Play’ button an interactive graphic is presented to the Player on the Game Play Window displaying six (6) pots of gold icons from which one (1) or two (2) symbols may be revealed for each icon, a prize table containing eight (8) prize rows, each with a ‘3x’ text description, a play symbol alongside and an associated prize amount and three (3) ‘DOUBLER BONUS’ icons revealed during game load.
- The Player is required to click/tap on each of the six (6) pot of gold play icons to reveal between six (6) and twelve (12) play symbols from the following set: Gold Clover, Purple Diamond, Horseshoe, Blue Diamond, Hat, Coin, Fiddle, Gold Harp
- If the Player reveals three matching play symbols he wins the associated Prize amount displayed in the table.
- If the Player reveals the three defined ‘DOUBLER BONUS’ symbols the value of all prizes in the prize table with the exception of the €10,000 top Prize will be doubled.
- The ‘FINISH’ button will appear once the GAME has been played. This button will animate after a short period of inactivity to prompt the Player to tap it. The Game is not complete until the ‘Finish’ button has been pressed.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age.