Instant Win Games
Grid of Fortune
- Prize: Win up to €100,020
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 2.52
- Game Price: €10.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
Remember all instant win games are games of chance. Whether you win or lose is set the moment you buy the game.
Click/Tap each of the 27 Gold Coins to reveal a single number between 1-99 from each icon.
Each time a number is revealed, the game will highlight & mark the matched number on the PLAY GRID automatically.
Complete a horizontal or vertical line in the ‘PLAY GRID’ to win the PRIZE for that line.
Once all your numbers have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Grid of Fortune is 1 in 2,000,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Grid of Fortune” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window displaying twenty seven ‘Gold Coin’ play icons alongside the label ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ and a diamond shaped ‘PLAY GRID’ containing a total of sixty one numbers from the range one to ninety nine (inclusive) with twenty two associated prizes, one prize for each horizontal and vertical line. The twenty seven numbers revealed in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ will all be unique. The numbers in the ‘PLAY GRID’ will be unique within each horizontal and vertical line.
- The aim of the Game is to reveal all twenty seven ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ and match a complete horizontal or vertical line of numbers on the ‘PLAY GRID’ to win the Prize for the corresponding line. The same number can appear a maximum of three (3) times in the ‘PLAY GRID’.
- The Player must click on each of the twenty seven ‘Gold Coin’ play icons in any order to reveal a single number between one and ninety nine. Each time a number is revealed, the Game will highlight and mark the matched number on the ‘PLAY GRID’.
- When a complete horizontal or vertical line of numbers are matched on the ‘PLAY GRID’ the matched line of numbers will highlight and the associated prize panel will change colour to indicate the corresponding Prize has been won.
- A Player can win on multiple lines in a Grid of Fortune Play and will be entitled to the sum of all Prizes won.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.