Instant Win Games
Far Eastern Fortune
- Prize: Win up to €25,000
- Odds of Winning: 1 in 3.19
- Game Price: €2.00 per play
How to Play
Important: Please ensure you are accessing this Instant Win Game from a supported device and browser.
A game from the Far East with a €25k Top Prize!
Tap the Scroll icon to reveal your WINNING NUMBERS.
Tap on each of the 12 Coin icons to reveal YOUR NUMBERS and their related prizes.
If a WINNING NUMBER matches any of YOUR NUMBERS, you win the corresponding amount.
If a Lion symbol is revealed, you win the corresponding prize.
If a Lantern symbol is revealed, you win DOUBLE the corresponding prize.
Once all winning numbers and your numbers have been revealed, a Finish button will appear. The game is not completed until it has been pressed.
The odds of winning the top prize from a play of Far Eastern Fortune is 1 in 1,000,000.
GAME PLAY MECHANISM
- The Interactive System must be available for play.
- A registered Player may play a “Try for Free” game for notional prizes by selecting the “Try” link in the Game Play Window.
- In order to play a National Lottery interactive Game, a Player must first register on-line from a link on www.lottery.ie in accordance with the PLI Terms and Conditions.
- The Player must have a valid Player Account.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to Play the Game and Prizes will not be paid to persons under 18 years.
- The Player is required to log in to the Interactive System by entering a User ID and Password (created during the Player’s original on-line registration process) to gain access to this Game.
- When the Player has logged in to the Interactive System a choice of Games will appear on the instant win game lobby. The Player chooses the “Far Eastern Fortune” Game by clicking on the “Play” link on the Game Play Window.
- The Player is then shown a brief “How to Play” synopsis of the Game and is invited to ‘Play Now’ or ‘Try’.
- When the Player chooses ‘Play Now’ he is then shown the price of playing that Game and current Wallet balance, at which point the Player is invited to ‘Play Now’.
- When the Player opens the Game the Interactive System checks to ensure that the Player has sufficient Unutilised Funds to complete the transaction. The cost of the Play is deducted from the Wallet balance and the amended Wallet balance is displayed.
- The Game then connects to the Interactive System which randomly selects a Play which may yield a Prize from one of the Prize Tiers for this Game. The result for a Play is randomly determined by the Interactive System. The Player’s interaction with the Game does not impact on the result.
- The opening screen is displayed along with a ‘Settings’ button (cog symbol – bottom left hand side) which will open to display two further buttons: the Sound button and the “i” button which contains the synopsis of how to play the Game.
- The Player is presented with a Game Play Window displaying a ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ ‘Scroll’ icon from which three numbers between 1 and 29 (inclusive) (excluding numbers which correspond with the prize amounts 2, 4, 5, 10, 20) will be revealed. Twelve ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ ‘Coin’ icons from which either a number between 1 and 29 (inclusive) (excluding numbers which correspond with the prize amounts 2, 4, 5, 10, 20), or a ‘Lion’ or a ‘Lantern’ bonus symbol will be revealed, along with a Prize amount from the Prize Structure.
- The aim of the Game is to match the numbers revealed in ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ to any of the numbers revealed in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win the Prize amount show below that number, and/or reveal a ‘Lion’ symbol under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win the Prize shown for that symbol, and/or reveal a ‘Lantern’ symbol under ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to win two times the Prize shown for that symbol.
- The Prize amounts to be revealed in a Far Eastern Fortune Play will be derived from the following set: €2, €4, €5, €10, €20, €40, €50, €100, €200, €1,000, €25,000.
- The Player can click on the icons in any order to reveal ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and ‘YOUR NUMBERS’. Any matching number(s) will be highlighted in red/orange in both ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and ‘YOUR NUMBERS’. If a ‘Lion’ symbol or a ‘Lantern’ symbol is revealed the prize banner will highlight in gold and the amount will be displayed in black.
- The Player has twelve chances to match a number in ‘YOUR NUMBERS’ to any number in ‘WINNING NUMBERS’ and/or reveal a ‘Lion’ symbol and/or a ‘Lantern’ symbol to win a Prize.
- The Player can win up to twelve times on a €2 Far Eastern Fortune Play.
- Once the game ends a message indicating the result will appear:
YOU HAVE WON
- The Player is required to acknowledge this message by clicking the FINISH button. The Game then ends and the Player is shown the game confirmation screen.
If You purchase a Play and do not complete the Play, the system will automatically play out the Play within 24 hours. If a Low Tier Prize is won then that Prize will be paid directly into the Players Wallet. If a Mid-Tier (Level 1) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account. If a Mid-Tier (Level 2) Prize is won then that Prize will be paid by cheque and posted to the address specified in Your Player Account, upon receipt of a completed Claim Form and proof of identity and age. If a High-Tier Prize is won then the Player will be notified and the Prize will be paid by cheque, stamped “Account Payee Only”, and which must be redeemed at National Lottery HQ upon receipt of a completed Prize Claim Form and proof of identity and age.
All Instant Wins are games of chance.
The outcome of a play is predetermined randomly every time you start a new game.
Your actions will not influence whether you win a prize.
Play for fun and know your limits!