What is EuroMillions Plus?
When you play EuroMillions in Ireland, you have the opportunity of having your first five main numbers entered into a EuroMillions Plus draw for a chance to win up to €500,000.
How much is a EuroMillions Plus game?
€1 per panel and the minimum play is one panel.
What’s the EuroMillions Plus top prize?
The top prize for EuroMillions Plus is €500,000.
When are the EuroMillions Plus draws?
Draw days are every Tuesday and Friday at 7.45pm and results can be viewed on our results page after 9.25pm on the night of the draw.
Sales close at 7.30pm precisely at retail agents and 7.25pm online on draw days. Sales reopen the following morning at 7am.
Ways to Play EuroMillions Plus
You can play Plus by simply marking the Plus box on the top left-hand corner of your playslip after you've marked your numbers or ticked the Quick Pick box for the main EuroMIllions game.
Register to play online to
- Never miss a draw!
- Save & Play your numbers automatically!
- Have your numbers automatically checked!
To Play EuroMillions Plus Online:
- When you've completed your EuroMillions line selection, make sure EuroMillions Plus is selected
- Choose the number of Advanced Play draws you want your numbers to play one, two, four, six or eight
- Click Play Now. You'll have the chance to check that your numbers are correct before you press the Purchase button, then you're in. Easy!
- We'll send you an email to let you know if your ticket is a winner!
You can also check all your purchases at any time using your online account.
EuroMillions Plus Advance Play
EuroMillions Plus Advance Play means that you can play up to a month's worth of EuroMillions Plus draws in advance. Just tick the Advance Play box for one, two, four, six or eight draws, whichever suits best. The ticket you get will show the number of draws you're in and what dates apply.
Advance Play will always include the next EuroMillions draw (and EuroMillions Plus draw if you decide to play). If you win a prize in any of the draws you can claim it in the usual way. You'll get an exchange ticket to cover any draws left on your Advance Play.
|Matched Numbers||Lucky Stars||Winnings|
|5||None||Each top prize winner wins €500,000. (Prize limits apply)*|
*In the event that the top prize of €500,000 is not won, it does not roll over to the next EuroMillion Plus draw. All the prize amounts are fixed.
Odds of Winning EuroMillions and Plus
Any prize: 1 in 12