What is EuroMillions?
EuroMillions is a lottery game in which players from participating European countries join in the fun to win huge life changing jackpots. You pick five numbers from 1 to 50 and two Lucky Star numbers from 1 to 12. In addition, Irish EuroMillions players are automatically entered to the Ireland Only Raffle for a chance to win an extra €5,000!
Which countries participate in EuroMillions?
How much is a EuroMillions ticket?
The minimum play for EuroMilions is one line per draw, which costs €2.50.
What’s the EuroMillions Jackpot?
The minimum jackpot is €17 million and rolls-up from there if the jackpot is not won.
EuroMillions Megadraw takes place a few times a year that guarantees at least €100 million jackpots.
What is the current EuroMillions jackpot cap?
The current cap is €220 million after the second €210 million jackpot was won in Switzerland on Friday, February 26th, 2021. This can increase to a maximum of €250 million in increments of €10 million after the current cap is reached and won.
What time is the EuroMillions draw?
Draw days are every Tuesday and Friday at 7.45 pm and results can be viewed seen on our results page after 9.25pm on the night of the draw.
Sales close at 7.30pm on draw days. Sales reopen the following morning at 7am.
Ireland Only Raffle
The Ireland Only Raffle (IOR) gives you more chances to win in Ireland. For every EuroMillions line you play you will get a nine-character IOR code made up of four letters and five numbers for a chance to win an extra €5,000. The Ireland Only Raffle is included in the EuroMillions ticket price. For every draw there will be 10 lucky Irish winners of €5,000 each, guaranteed.
Find out how you could win an extra €1 million during EuroMillions Ireland Only Raffle Promotional Draws.
Ways to play EuroMillions:
- Choose your own numbers
- Choose Quick Pick numbers
You mark a playslip with your five selected numbers and your two Lucky Star numbers.
- Choose your own numbers
Register to play online to
- Never miss a draw!
- Save & Play your numbers automatically!
- Have your numbers automatically checked!
To Play EuroMillions Online:
- You must play a minimum of one line. You can either:
- Key in your five chosen numbers 1 to 50 and your two Lucky Star numbers 1 to 12, OR
- Click the QP button for automatic Quick Pick numbers, OR
- Select My Last Ticket if you've played before, OR
- Go to My Favourite numbers and choose from your list of saved favourite numbers
- Select or deselect EuroMillions Plus
- Choose the number of Advance Play draws you want your numbers to play in one, two, four, six or eight
- Click Play Now. You'll have the chance to check that your numbers are correct before you press the Purchase button, then you're in. Easy!
- We'll send you an email to confirm your purchase, and another if you win.
- We'll even email you draw results if you ask us to.
You can also check all your purchases at any time using your online account.
Quick Pick means your numbers are randomly selected for you. You can ask your National Lottery Agent directly for a Quick Pick or mark the Quick Pick box in the panels on your playslip.
EuroMillions Advance Play
EuroMillions Advance Play means that you can play up to a month's worth of EuroMillions draws in advance. Just tick the Advance Play box for two, four, six or eight draws, whichever suits best. The ticket you get will show the number of draws you're in and what dates apply.
Advance Play will always include the next EuroMillions draw (and EuroMillions Plus draw if you decide to play). If you win a prize in any of the draws you can claim it in the usual way. You'll get an exchange ticket to cover any draws left on your Advance Play.
|Matched Numbers||Lucky Stars||Winnings|
|5||2||Win or share the jackpot- minimum jackpot €17 million- jackpot grows from draw to draw if not won.|
|5||1||Prize amount varies and is dependent on the size of the prize pool and number of winners.|
Odds of Winning EuroMillions
Any prize: 1 in 13
Jackpot: 1 in 140 million
See EuroMillions Game Enhancements for jackpot cap and prize levels.