What is Daily Million Plus?
Daily Million Plus is a game that offers you the chance of having your Daily Million numbers entered into a second draw.
How much is a Daily Million Plus game?
50 cent per panel played.
What is the Daily Million top prize?
The top prize is €500,000!
When are the Daily Million Plus draws?
Draws take place twice a day, every day at 2pm and 9pm precisely and the results can be viewed on our results page an hour after each draw. Sales reopen 10 minutes after each draw has finished.
Ways to Play Daily Million Plus:
Register to play online to
- Never miss a draw!
- Save & Play your numbers automatically!
- Have your numbers automatically checked!
Once you've marked your numbers or ticked the Quick Pick box for the main Daily Million game, you can play Daily Million Plus by simply marking the Daily Million Plus box on the top left-hand corner of your playslip.
To Play Daily Million Plus Online:
- Fill in at least one line on the ticket on your screen. You can either:
- Key in your chosen numbers 1 to 39 OR
- Click the QP button for automatic Quick Pick numbers OR
- Select My Last Ticket if you've played before OR
- Go to My Favourite Numbers and choose from your list of saved favourite numbers
- Make sure Daily Million Plus is selected
- Choose the number of Advance Play draws you want your numbers to play in from one to seven
- Click Play Now. You'll have the chance to check that your numbers are correct before you press the Purchase button, and hey presto! You're in.
- We'll send you an email to let you know if your ticket is a winner!
You can check all your purchases at any time using your online account.
Daily Million Plus Advance Play
Daily Million Plus Advance Play means that you can play up to a seven draws in advance. Just tick the Advance Play box for one up to seven draws, whichever suits best. The ticket you get will show the number of draws you're in and what dates apply.
Advance Play will always include the next Daily Million Plus draw. If you win a prize in any of the draws you can claim it in the usual way. Retain your ticket to cover any draws left on your Advance Play.
|6||Win or Share €500,000|
|5 + Bonus||€5,000|
|4 + Bonus||€50|
|3 + Bonus||€5|
|3||€2 Scratch Card|
In the event that the €500,000 top prize is not won, it does not rollover to the next Daily Million Plus draw. This applies to all categories in the Daily Million Plus Game.
Expected prize payout per Daily Million Plus draw is 58.41% of Gross Revenue for that draw. This may vary depending on the actual prize payout on any given Daily Million Plus draw.
Odds of Winning Daily Million and Daily Million Plus
|Daily Million||also Daily Million Plus|
|Matched Numbers||Bonus Number||Approximate Odds|
|6||no||1 in 3,262,623|
|5||yes||1 in 543,771|
|5||no||1 in 16,993|
|4||yes||1 in 6,797|
|4||no||1 in 439|
|3||yes||1 in 329|
|3||no||1 in 33|
|Daily Million only: Any prize 1 in 28|
|Daily Million and Daily Million Plus: Any prize 1 in 14|