What is Daily Million?
Daily Million is a draw game in which you can pick any six numbers from 1 to 39. At each draw six random numbers are drawn, along with one bonus number.
How much is a Daily Million ticket?
The minimum play for Daily Million is one line per draw. Each line costs €1.
What is the Daily Million top prize?
The top prize is €1 million!
When are the Daily Million draws?
Draws take place twice a day, every day at 2pm and 9pm precisely, and the results can be viewed on our results page an hour after each draw. Sales reopen 10 minutes after each draw has finished.
Ways to Play Daily Million:
- Choose your own numbers
- Choose Quick Pick numbers
You mark a playslip with your six selected numbers.
Quick Pick means your numbers are randomly selected for you. You can ask your National Lottery Agent directly for a Quick Pick or mark the Quick Pick box in the panels on your playslip.
Register to play online to
- Never miss a draw!
- Save & Play your numbers automatically!
- Have your numbers automatically checked!
To Play Daily Million Online:
- Fill in at least one line on the ticket on your screen. You can either:
- Key in your chosen numbers 1 to 39 OR
- Click the QP button for automatic Quick Pick numbers OR
- Select My Last Ticket if you've played before OR
- Go to My Favourite Numbers and choose from your list of saved favourite numbers
- Select or deselect Daily Million Plus
- Choose the number of Advance Play draws you want your numbers to play in from one to seven
- Click Play Now. You'll have the chance to check that your numbers are correct before you press the Purchase button, and hey presto! You're in.
- We'll send you an email to let you know if your ticket is a winner!
You can always check all your purchases at any time using your online account.
Daily Million Advance Play
Daily Million Advance Play means that you can play up to a seven draws in advance. Just tick the Advance Play box for one to seven draws, which ever suits best. The ticket you get will show the number of draws you're in and what dates apply.
Advance Play will always include the next Daily Million draw (and Daily Million Plus draws if you decide to play). If you win a prize in any of the draws you can claim it in the usual way. You'll get an exchange ticket to cover any draws left on your Advance Play.
|6||Wins or share €1 Million|
|5 + Bonus||€10,000|
|4 + Bonus||€100|
|3 + Bonus||€10|
In the event that the €1 Million top prize is not won, it does not rollover to the next Daily million draw. This applies to all categories in the Daily Million game.
Expected prize payout per Daily Million draw is 54.23% of Gross Revenue for that draw. This may vary depending on the actual prize payout on any given Daily Million draw.
Odds of Winning Daily Million
|Daily Million||also Daily Million Plus|
|Matched Numbers||Bonus Number||Approximate Odds|
|6||no||1 in 3,262,623|
|5||yes||1 in 543,771|
|5||no||1 in 16,993|
|4||yes||1 in 6,797|
|4||no||1 in 439|
|3||yes||1 in 329|
|3||no||1 in 33|
|Daily Million only: Any prize 1 in 28|
|Daily Million and Daily Million Plus: Any prize 1 in 14|
Odds of Winning Daily Million and Daily Million Plus
Any prize: 1 in 14
Game Rules and Guides
- Daily Million Games Rules booklet (PDF)
- General Rules for the National Lottery games (PDF)
- Rules for playing draw based games interactively (PDF)
- Guide to playing National Lottery games (PDF)