How It Works
Entering the National Lottery Good Causes Awards 2019
WE WANT TO CELEBRATE YOUR INSPIRING WORK!
The National Lottery are seeking entries to the inaugural Good Causes Awards. The competition will involve County and Regional finals, culminating in the National Final which will be a Gala Awards dinner on Saturday 2nd November 2019.
Who can enter?
If you are an individual or member of a community project, a sports club or organization which has received National Lottery funding between the years 2016-2017, we want to hear from you. Beneficiaries will be judged on how their funds were used to have the most impact on their local community, members or service users.
How to enter:
You can enter the National Lottery Good Causes Awards if you or your organization, project or club has received funding through the following National Lottery part funded schemes between 2016-2017:
- Sports – Sports Capital Programme or any funding issued through the Department of Sport or Sport Ireland
- Arts and Culture – Any funding provided through the Arts Council of Ireland
- Heritage - Any funding provided through the Heritage Council of Ireland
- Youth – Funding issued by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs
- Health – Funding from the Department of Health or the Health Service Executive
- Community – Any National Lottery part-funded scheme administered by the Department of Planning, Housing and Local Government (formerly the Department of Environment, Community & Local Government)
Note: Notwithstanding Clause 5 of the Good Causes Awards Terms & Conditions, due to the number and weighting of entries received it has been decided to split Dublin into Dublin City and Dublin County for the judging process.
Download the full completion rules and T&Cs available here