Christmas Scratch Cards Bonus Draw - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
There will be 12 Bonus Draws in total: 11 weekly draws will commence on Friday, 19th October 2018 and end on Friday 28th December 2018 with one final Bonus Draw to be held on a date to be announced.
To enter a Bonus Draw a Player must reveal the 13 character alpha-numeric code printed on the front of each scratch card and follow the entry method outlined in the Bonus Draw procedure in these Game Rules. Entries to the Bonus Draw will be accepted from the following National Lottery games:
1. Game 220 €3 Hampers Sweets & Treats – three entries per Ticket
2. Game 221 €5 Merry Money – five entries per Ticket.
3. Game 222 €10 Christmas Countdown – ten entries per Ticket.
A player may only win one prize in any one Bonus Draw.
Each Bonus Draw Procedure will be carried out in accordance with procedures set down by the Company.
To enter a Bonus Draw a Player must:
- Reveal the 13 character alpha-numeric code contained in the Bonus Draw play area of a scratch card.
- Visit www.lottery.ie and enter through the Bonus Draw entry webform.
- Players must enter the 13 character alpha-numeric code contained in the Bonus Draw play area of a ticket and any other mandatory details requested on the Bonus Draw entry webform.
- A validation process will be carried out to ensure that each 13 character alpha-numeric code is valid and only entered once into the Bonus Draw.
- Upon completion of an entry, a player receives a confirmation on site of entry and details of the number of entries they have received and which have been registered. The National Lottery will also send an email to the email address supplied confirming receipt of the entry.
- Entries close each week at 10 am on a Friday. Any valid entries received after that time are automatically entered into the next Bonus Draw.
- From Friday 19th October 2018 to Friday 28th December 2018 a weekly draw will be conducted from all valid entries to select five winners of €1,000 each. A final draw will be announced and publicised at a later date to ensure any remaining entries post-December have the opportunity to enter the draw.
For further information, see the game rules for each scratch card.
- Merry Money Game Rules 221 (PDF)